I'm being semi-forced to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos of random but pretty hijabi girls are being dropped to me on WhatsApp by my mom and her sister.

:jcoleno:

I was just asked why I haven't been answering the WhatsApp messages and I replied I deleted WhatsApp

:holeup:

It wasn't brought up again through the phone. Let's hope it stays that way

:sass2:

But you can see if someone is on whattsap and if they saw the message.
Anyway say you're concentrating on your career for now and you'll let them know when you're ready.

But you can see if someone is on whattsap and if they saw the message.
Anyway say you're concentrating on your career for now and you'll let them know when you're ready.

You can hide your last seen thingy.

It shows when you're "online" though. I only go on WhatsApp after 9pm or the rare quick peek during the day and I'm outty

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Lie and tell them you already have someone. It will buy you some time to find a Somali woman in a similar situation as you who is willing to enter in to a marriage of convenience. Everybody's happy and no feelings get hurt. :)

Lie and tell them you already have someone. It will buy you some time to find a Somali woman in a similar situation as you who is willing to enter in to a marriage of convenience. Everybody's happy and no feelings get hurt. :)

I only know of one Somali lesbian and I'm sure she won't do it out of principle

Do you have a Somali lesbian for me?

VixR

Veritas
Don't get pressured, hold ur ground.

Since you don't believe in gay marriage or LTR and can't or don't want to come out, you'll have an easier life of it as what will seem to everyone else like a life-long bachelor. That sounds better to me than marrying a lesbian and it's what I would do if I were u.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
rudy2.png
Suum cuique

Homosexuality is a mental illness.

No reputable mental health organization says this. They all reject what you say.

When and if I need helping making bombs or how to turn my country into a warzone or how to beat a woman "lightly", I'll ask for your expertise lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending