I'm being semi-forced to marry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Like I said reputable.

As always you bring some Christian link. Why do you always use Christians sources?
It's reputable. Because Christians are honest at times, they're the type of people to call a spade a spade (when it comes to homosexuality and other filth).

There is no "Iain Buttlesworth" from Oxford University or from any institution. He only shows up on three news links on Google, all of which are connected to the Catholic Church.

He's a made-up researcher

Hafez

VIP
There is no "Iain Buttlesworth" from Oxford University or from any institution. He only shows up on three news links on Google, all of which are connected to the Catholic Church.

He's a made-up researcher
:pachah1:
Yo seriously though, I know one fine girl who's turned a few battyboys straight. You're in the UK now init? I'll organise a meetup between the two of you. Don't disappoint me.
:ufdup:

I don't know how are you going to out of this one. :mjlol:

How do you expect to get married to a man and still hide it from your family?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Nah I'm pro gay rights just that the scenarios played there were funny

Also you can't really hide your shit from Hoyo. She always find out.

When they come over for a visit are you going to make your husband stay in a hotel?

Make sure you hide any photos as well. :mjlol:

He'll be my roommate. He'll have his own room. They won't visit me with another man in the house. I'll do the visiting

By the way, for your information: LGBTQQIP2SAA is being discontinued by the community. The community is planning to incorporate the 31 genders into the abbreviation

Hafez

VIP
He'll be my roommate. He'll have his own room. They won't visit me with another man in the house. I'll do the visiting
You never know when a Somali relative/friend is going to visit you. Don't be surprised if an uncle walks in on you shouting "Waryaa ABDI, ninka ka foq!"
joey.gif.gif

stay brave walaal #LoveWins!! @AbdiJohnson you'll be happier living your life with someone you ACTUALLY love. please don't succumb to the pressure. i know its tough out here for somalis who are homosexual so stay strong <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending