I'm coming to London, who wants to meet adeero Ku Aase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:mjlol::russ::lolbron:

In the coming weeks I'll be there inshalah. I'm a bit scared cause I won't able to carry my 9mm. Folks over there are known to stab people with a machete. They order it on amazon.

Adeer @waraabe let's go to edgeware rd, I'll pay for it I know you are unemployed close to laying yourself down on the tracks as is the usual for your method of suicide. So many before you have done that.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Adeer @waraabe let's go to edgeware rd, I'll pay for it I know you are unemployed close to laying yourself down on the tracks as is the usual for your method of suicide. So many before you have done that.

200w.gif

:mjlol::russ::lolbron:

In the coming weeks I'll be there inshalah. I'm a bit scared cause I won't able to carry my 9mm. Folks over there are known to stab people with a machete. They order it on amazon.

When you get here I'm going to box you!! LOL have a good time and don't bother moi...

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
niggas stabbing each other on edgeware rd :mjlaugh:

theres layers to the meme that is reer 2 showerhead :mjlaugh:

Reer bucket-collecting-shower forever shanking each other.

How can I forget the time I took a shower in LONDON with a bucket of water

Adeer @waraabe doesn't live in London anymore :icon lol: I thought Shepherds bush were more your thing? kkkkkk don't tell me your going all the way to edgeware road just to smoke some shisha :chrisfreshhah:
niggas stabbing each other on edgeware rd :mjlaugh:

theres layers to the meme that is reer 2 showerhead :mjlaugh:

Lmaooo no one stabs each other in edgeware road :faysalwtf: it's a huge street and everyone will see, plus it's a nice area :mugshotman: full of abu falafels but very nice

waraabe

Your superior
Adeer @waraabe doesn't live in London anymore :icon lol: I thought Shepherds bush were more your thing? kkkkkk don't tell me your going all the way to edgeware road just to smoke some shisha :chrisfreshhah:

Lmaooo no one stabs each other in edgeware road :faysalwtf: it's a huge street and everyone will see, plus it's a nice area :mugshotman: full of abu falafels but very nice

You don't know me :camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

He once confided in me that he sleeps on the bench of the train that goes to the Piccadilly station :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending