I'm coming to London, who wants to meet adeero Ku Aase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Miskeen what was he doing on the bench?? Didn't have enough money on ur oyster @waraabe ? :chrisfreshhah:

He was depressed. He said the weather is dreary and no prospect of employment. He always dreamt abt a girl in Canada or the states to rescue him. He also told me that his good friend Saeed midi-dad-galiye recently slept on the track and a train torn him to pieces. He believes he was also depressed

waraabe

Your superior
He was depressed. He said the weather is dreary and no prospect of employment. He always dreamt abt a girl in Canada or the states to rescue him. He also told me that his good friend Saeed midi-dad-galiye recently slept on the track and a train torn him to pieces. He believes he was also depressed
:dead:

Adeer @waraabe doesn't live in London anymore :icon lol: I thought Shepherds bush were more your thing? kkkkkk don't tell me your going all the way to edgeware road just to smoke some shisha :chrisfreshhah:

Lmaooo no one stabs each other in edgeware road :faysalwtf: it's a huge street and everyone will see, plus it's a nice area :mugshotman: full of abu falafels but very nice
Sister please laugh with me! They don't know the hoods of London!!!

In shepherds bush??? I don't live there lmao

The thought of you living in the same city as me however disgusts me, akhas

Forget the same city, I probably ravaged you or your nearest friend during the times of ignorance :chrisfreshhah:

I am wondering whether the lack of sexual hangups and resistance I got was due to hidden gaalinimo rather then intimidation :drakelaugh:

Forget the same city, I probably ravaged you or your nearest friend during the times of ignorance :chrisfreshhah:

I am wondering whether the lack of sexual hangups and resistance I got was due to hidden gaalinimo rather then intimidation :drakelaugh:
So she doesn't want to be a Muslim anymore? Why is it eating your arse?
Live and let live.

I told you to stop lying you've never slept with anyone in ur life :chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi ur so creative coming up with these stories in ur mothers basement :chrisfreshhah:

Wallahi ur so creative coming up with these stories in ur mothers basement :chrisfreshhah:

Serious question, have you reached at least 21 ? be honest! we can test the mothers basement theory out tonight if your that obsessed over it

but only on the condition you bring your friends with you, this is only for your own protection, from the relapse of the 'hunter never sleeps', don't want to ruin my born again purity for this.

@DuchessNinkiiUuriyey is a miskeen guy. He won't even give you eye contact. He looks away like an Asian girl meeting a white man for sex. He's harmless and no one should be scared meeting him. "Waan kuu aasiya" is all keyboard warrior talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts