I'm getting a puppy this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
low-key though.....your stomach looks like this @Discontinous

Dwarf-Peach-Angel-High-Chill-712.jpeg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I was supposed to get a puppy last year, but life got in the way. Soon though, Insha Allah.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I think the type of dog you like reflects the type of men you like. You want a puppy, which means you want a subservient miskiin guy who only has good looks. My PMs are open if that's the type of guy you look for in life. Other posters talking about dogs that can protect them want cavemen as husbands

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I think the type of dog you like reflects the type of men you like. You want a puppy, which means you want a subservient miskiin guy who only has good looks. My PMs are open if that's the type of guy you look for in life. Other posters talking about dogs that can protect them want cavemen as husbands

Will puppy expect me to clean after him? :chrisfreshhah:

VixR

Veritas
I like level-headed nice guys and big, wolf-like guard dogs, what does that mean, mirror mirror on my wall? :feedme:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I like level-headed nice guys and big, wolf-like guard dogs, what does that mean, mirror mirror on my wall? :feedme:

It means you like level headed nice guys and big, wolf-like guard dogs :wtfdis: tf were you expecting

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Y'all the dog breeding lady tried to rip me off. The email we exchanged I specifically told her that I wanted a Bichon Frise. She said has couple, including a white one. So today I went with my coworker, we went to brunch first then I texted the lady. We went to her house, she said all the dogs were at the groomers, okay... She asked that I pay in cash, I told her I need to see the puppy first, she kept saying her husband will drop the dog off at my house wtf!!!! I got frustrated and told her I will come back when the puppy get here, She kept insisting that I bring cash, my coworker who owns 2 dogs said the lady seems sketchy we should see other breeders. I'm meeting anoth we dog breeder on Tuesday. Inshallah.

So which one of y'all witches gave me the evil eye!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts