I'm going on a zoology trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
ii duceeya walaalayal. I'm going to Dubai for a short visit and Kenya for a zoology expedition. The game reserve this time is Nairobi. I've been there before and I can say that I know the savagery of the Bantus first hand. The first thing you'll notice in Nairobi is that all the areas where Somalis live are fortified, unlike the native population. The only time you'll see them in Somali neighbourhoods is when they are working as maids in Somali houses. The middle-upper class areas where Somalis live are blocked off from them and for good reason. The Bantus usually live in literal shitholes. This is obviously natural selection at play. I remember this time when the chimped out and started attacking Somali apartments and looting Somali businesses. Our watcherman (who was Somali Bantu) put himself on the front lines to fight these savage beasts. All Somalis there look down on while the ones in the west look up to them, we all know which group of Somalis are hard working and which group are lazy welfare leeches. Before you spout some Marxist garbage about how we're all the same, go there and tell me "we're all human" when you come back. The Chinese should build a fence around Kenya and call it a game reserve. We can't let these catch a plane and go to civilised societies people. WAKE UP!!!

The human world should implement a no policy and they do with pets in apartments. Watch the human world advance 500 years into the future.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The human world should implement a no policy and they do with pets in apartments. Watch the human world advance 500 years into the future.

That may sound reasonable to you (I don't know if you're serious or just trolling) until the so called "no nigga policy" is expanded to include you.

Although I don't like the usual racism card presented by regressives one thing is for sure, to a white supremacist, you're a nigga too.

:ufdup:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
That may sound reasonable to you (I don't know if you're serious or just trolling) until the so called "no nigga policy" is expanded to include you.

Although I don't like the usual racism card presented by regressives one thing is for sure, to a white supremacist, you're a nigga too.

:ufdup:
RNO4NJQ.gif

ii duceeya walaalayal. I'm going to Dubai for a short visit and Kenya for a zoology expedition. The game reserve this time is Nairobi. I've been there before and I can say that I know the savagery of the Bantus first hand. The first thing you'll notice in Nairobi is that all the areas where Somalis live are fortified, unlike the native population. The only time you'll see them in Somali neighbourhoods is when they are working as maids in Somali houses. The middle-upper class areas where Somalis live are blocked off from them and for good reason. The Bantus usually live in literal shitholes. This is obviously natural selection at play. I remember this time when the chimped out and started attacking Somali apartments and looting Somali businesses. Our watcherman (who was Somali Bantu) put himself on the front lines to fight these savage beasts. All Somalis there look down on while the ones in the west look up to them, we all know which group of Somalis are hard working and which group are lazy welfare leeches. Before you spout some Marxist garbage about how we're all the same, go there and tell me "we're all human" when you come back. The Chinese should build a fence around Kenya and call it a game reserve. We can't let these catch a plane and go to civilised societies people. WAKE UP!!!

Why are you going to Kenya walaal?

What does it make and your kind when you need those "animals" to help civilize you and bring law and justice to your land? To most humans with functioning brains that can build functioning societies and civilizations, which would include Kenya, that would mean you are lower on the hierarchy than those "animals".

bana-620x330.jpg

lives matter. :hemad:

You don't go seeking refuge with animals from the barbarism of your own kind, resulting in the largest and dirtiest refugee camp the world has ever seen:

dadaab-refugee-camp-kenya.JPG

If you weren't a lower kind of an animal yourselves. :manny:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I've been to Nairobi and had a great time. I sincerely hope you get raped by a large kikuyu man.

Odeg

Gedo
I've been to Nairobi and had a great time. I sincerely hope you get raped by a large kikuyu man.
You know rape is way worse than writing stuff online that is discriminatory?. I dont see how you can take the moral highground. Maybe you are just lowering yourself to his level.

@Jubba_Man The brittish built Kenya and own the most land there. Thats hardly something to brag about. Even some restaurant Kenyans cant even eat after 5pm. I rather live in refugee camp than live as second class citizen in my own country.
https://www.rt.com/news/243273-kenya-bar-africans-restaurant/

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You know rape is way worse than writing stuff online that is discriminatory?. I dont see how you can take the moral highground. Maybe you are just lowering yourself to his level.

@Jubba_Man The brittish built Kenya and own the most land there. Thats hardly something to brag about. Even some restaurant Kenyans cant even eat after 5pm. I rather live in refugee camp than live as second class citizen in my own country.
I'm not doing the rape, I'm just writing about it. The same way he writes regularly about genocide and ethnic cleansing. He writes that bantus are animals that should be killed, I write that I hope he gets raped by a large kenyan man.

Odeg

Gedo
I'm not doing the rape, I'm just writing about it. The same way he writes regularly about genocide and ethnic cleansing. He writes that bantus are animals that should be killed, I write that I hope he gets raped by a large kenyan man.
Then you are just lowering yourself to his level.

Last edited:

Young guy from Melbourne going to Kenya..............
Sxb I know who you are :siilaanyolaugh::lolbron:

Should I qarxis him sspot??:lawd:

Is Kenya not governed by the local population? Yes or no? Does Kenya need constant intervention from foreigners to remain stable, especially from those that are considered "animals" by the local population? Oh, and last I checked, foreigners own large swathes of Somalia as well and in the main cities locals are largely shut out of the labour market in favor of foreigners. Other than khat, your entire main industries are ran by foreigners. That speaks volumes.

You people love to attack beesha on here, but seek our protection from your savage kin. Keep protesting:

Be6Awn8IcAAVqWB.jpg

I believe all lives matter, not just lives. :mjlaugh:

Is Kenya not governed by the local population? Yes or no? Does Kenya need constant intervention from foreigners to remain stable, especially from those that are considered "animals" by the local population? Oh, and last I checked, foreigners own large swathes of Somalia as well and in the main cities locals are largely shut out of the labour market in favor of foreigners. Other than khat, your entire main industries are ran by foreigners. That speaks volumes.

You people love to attack beesha on here, but seek our protection from your savage kin. Keep protesting:

Be6Awn8IcAAVqWB.jpg

I believe all lives matter, not just lives. :mjlaugh:

Are you bantu?

Status
Not open for further replies.