I'm hungry y'all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Whats wrong with me? I'm just constantly hungry these past few days and craving for greasy take outs. I'm eating bbq chicken and wings as we speak and mixed kebab roll. I hope I dont get fat from this.

I go weeks eating healthy and then bam! I get crazy cravings for junk.

you probably have either:
Diabetes
Hyperthyroidism
Graves Disease
Cancer
AIDS
Cystic Fibrosis
... sorry about that

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I made sabayaat (Hooyo made it but I'm taking the credit) baked salmon, veggie stew, bisbaas, mango shake, pineapple upside down cake, xalwa (God bless quraaxlow) egg salad, Somali shaah, sambuus for guests tonight. :banderas:

I'm going to be eating the left overs for lunch also tomorrow. Life is good this weekend. Ya salaam. Ya salaam.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I made sabayaat (Hooyo made it but I'm taking the credit) baked salmon, veggie stew, bisbaas, mango shake, pineapple upside down cake, xalwa (God bless quraaxlow) egg salad, Somali shaah, sambuus for guests tonight. :banderas:

I'm going to be eating the left overs for lunch also tomorrow. Life is good this weekend. Ya salaam. Ya salaam.
Thats giving me a food orgasm (except the xalwo). :banderas:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Xalwo is just :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

200.gif

Maybe because you are eating too healthy? You need to give yourself cheat meals to allow yourself not to be tempted into cravings and binge eating garbage like it sounds you are doing right now.
Give yourself 2 cheat meals a week and stick to it.

Gambar

VIP
Could be your menstrual cycle. When I'm on my period I drink water like crazy I don't even know why. I just crave water, fruits with lots of fluid, and hilib like suqaar or muqmad. That's all I will eat for a week too.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
cutting out take aways from your diet completely gives you those cravings.if you crave bbq chicken and meat then just make sure you increase your protein intake. that will make you feel fuller for longer and also sleep earlier if you can. late night cravings are a real thing.

bottom line is, don't go fully green then expect your body to be fine with it.

Whats wrong with me? I'm just constantly hungry these past few days and craving for greasy take outs. I'm eating bbq chicken and wings as we speak and mixed kebab roll. I hope I dont get fat from this.

I go weeks eating healthy and then bam! I get crazy cravings for junk.
Going diet will always fail, you can eat anything (halal only) but eat it in small portions, don't eat till ur full, and after ur done eating the small portion you should be fine, it only takes 30min after ur done eating for ur body to stop craving.

Don't restrict urself, if u crave it, eat it

Something tells me you're a bit on the thick side :browtf:

YaYe

Yaaa Yeee
I feel like eating poached egg and smoked salmon for breakfast but there are no organic eggs in this house :bell:usually I'm not bothered organic with anything else except eggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts