Im not gonna disrespect this Somali sheekh brother but who gives the right to curse these nations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The man is cursing Assad El-Bashir as if Assad didnt give Somalis asylum and proper (no racism) treatment from 1991-2011. The one and only Arab countries who opened their arms and who never rescinded their policy to the cursed Somali people. Sudan also had an open policy for Somali but it was intermittent and would change on us like the weather but Syria never bothered Somalis. I swear ive met so many Somalis from Syria and who told me that they never felt as welcomed and brotherly treatment like the Syrian nation accorded to them. Somali kids were given free access to Syrian schools where they were treated as if they were Syrians. Their concept was that Somalia was part of the Arab league and so they were their citizen. What arab nation afforded them that.

Why get involved in the affairs of the Arab mayhem? Just pray for Somalia and leave these folks alone.

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
A lady is crying about 50 secs in :jcoleno:
This was so unnecessary, why did he make it so political :snoop:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
If ya'll didnt know Islaam deals with everything....it is a political, social and economic religion.

Odeg

Gedo
Perfect opportunity to make a dua for starving people everywhere on this earth or highlight the rohingya genocide.

I had to stop the video when he started to cry. These Somali Salafis/Wahabis even take on the overly expressive and emotional traits of Arab men thinking it's part of the deen. You'll never ever catch a Somali geeljire cry and wail like a woman.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
lol kulaha deal with them, this nigga is ordering a hit on a bunch of different countries :ftw9nwa:

I had to stop the video when he started to cry. These Somali Salafis/Wahabis even take on the overly expressive and emotional traits of Arab men thinking it's part of the deen. You'll never ever catch a Somali geeljire cry and wail like a woman.

It is part of the deen. Only for those how are gifted with a soft heart towards the remembrance of Allah. Umar (Ra) was a tough man but used to weep when he was praying. There are numerous ayat and hadith on this merit I'm surprised you've never heard it.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Like I said before misplaced priorities. How come he's not crying for thousands of Somalis who die everyday? How come these sheikhs are not condemning alshabab's killing sprees? How come these Sheikhs are not raising awareness for young people risking their lives to have a better life, how come they're not raising money to build orphanages, schools in Somalia.

Somali sheikhs are the weakest ever. You will never see Arab sheikh crying for Somalia or Somali people. Charity starts from home, help your people first then cry for the rest of the ummah. Miss me with your bs calcaal..

Like I said before misplaced priorities. How come he's not crying for thousands of Somalis who die everyday? How come these sheikhs are not condemning alshabab's killing sprees? How come these Sheikhs are not raising awareness for young people risking their lives to have a better life, how come they're not raising money to build orphanages, schools in Somalia.

Somali sheikhs are the weakest ever. You will never see Arab sheikh crying for Somalia or Somali people. Charity starts from home, help your people first then cry for the rest of the ummah. Miss me with your bs calcaal..

They really don't. A few will make dua for somalia at the end but most won't. I still make dua for all muslims because I'm not an advocate for vindictiveness. But they should make somalia a priority at least.

Somalis in this forum are very bizarre. There are no ppl suffering worse than the people of syria. Instead of saying why isn't he saying this or that just say ameen

VixR

Veritas
:russ: He should've thrown China into the mix to square out our main American competing powers. Ironically that sounds like the perfect hypothetical American prayer to Allah were grisly prayers a thing on the grand stage of national powers.

Islamic hagam prayers are downright scary: Allahuma kill them all and do not leave a one, count each one them, deal with them, destroy them, spread bloodshed and burn the lands, etc :holeup:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
American Interests:

Deal with Al-Bashar and those who aid him.:nvjpqts:

Deal with Russia.:nvjpqts:

Deal with Iran. :nvjpqts:

Deal with China would've been a nice addition to this pro-American trend just saying :cryinglaughsmiley:
Bet you lowkey wanted a verse for Trump ey, "Impeach Donald Trump within the first year" "Amiiiiiiin"
:umad:

VixR

Veritas
Bet you lowkey wanted a verse for Trump ey, "Impeach Donald Trump within the first year" "Amiiiiiiin"
:umad:
:banderas: allahuma amiin. He signed off on building a Mexican wall. That just underlines the incompetence that's to come. It's a vanishing issue, and certainly no priority.

It is part of the deen. Only for those how are gifted with a soft heart towards the remembrance of Allah. Umar (Ra) was a tough man but used to weep when he was praying. There are numerous ayat and hadith on this merit I'm surprised you've never heard it.

There's a difference between shedding a tear during prayer while contemplating on God, death, ones sins etc and wailing like a women while cursing an Arab dictator.

American Interests:

Deal with Al-Bashar and those who aid him.:nvjpqts:

Deal with Russia.:nvjpqts:

Deal with Iran. :nvjpqts:

Deal with China would've been a nice addition to this pro-American trend just saying :cryinglaughsmiley:

That's because the Arab royal families of the Khaleej, Wahhabis/Salafis, ISIS, and even America itself are entities that directly serve the Zionist agenda. Your local Somali Salafi imam is part of a network that leads back to Tel Aviv whether he realizes this or not. Shias, like Assad and Iran, are being targeted because they, along with Russia, stand in defiance to this Jewish plot for world domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.