I'M PRO Trump!!

Let me start off by saying I'd NEVER vote for that pale hairless fakkit!
Or that curry green eating mixed woman.
Voting is an illusion - but if it did matter those crackbabies would never get my vote.

Im pro trump for my own wild reasons.

* Niggas WORLDWIDE being reminded that they still are infact unequivocally NIGGAS in the eyes of western society.
(Decades of propaganda/bed wenching & pawging has eroded the memory bank of the negro) - Put a trump in office & let him run wild with his unwavering supremacist ideologies - & niggas will suddenly remember QUICK the nature of these cave people, their transgressions against us - & just how dire our situation is in these modern times.

*Mf's act like Kamala is supposed to buck the empire trend ๐Ÿคฃ - This is false.. She wears the same pointy white robe as her constituents!!
Because she has a little melanin people lose sight of that.
I'm arguing In a way, she's even more dangerous than trump! Atleast with that fakkit u know what time it is.
She'd be utilized like another Obama, to squash dissent & act as a buffer for white supremacist endgoals.

Just like these prostitutes.

Coon A -
United States ambassador to the United Nations Linda Greenfield
Linda-Thomas-Greenfield.jpeg

Coon B - 4 star marine corp General Michael Langley (Mouthpiece for the military)
Gen_Michael_E._Langley.jpg

Coon C - White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre
white-house-press-secretary-karine-jean-pierre-exclusive-interview.jpg

ALL black azz Africans.. ALL strategically placed to be nothing more than mouth pieces for white supremacy. Just like Obama & Kamala fraud ass if she gets in.

My point is - atleast with trump. They'd be using their own faces for their own nefarious reasons.
Installing niggas in the seat only blinds an already dumbed down population/demographic.
The chaos that's to come will come regardless. Let the cacs be the face of the evilness THEY created.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Trump or Kamala nothing changes Jews still run the show. Kamala even married to one and Trump daughter to another jew. Whoever wins Israel the Devil State still is the Winner. Ever since the assasination of JFK, jews took total control of USA, all past presidents were pupppets to Israel. They control the money, the finances, the media, the celebrities. Your career is ruined if you do not sign their contracts. The global elites all bend the knees to the so called chosen ones. From Danmark to Australia they all bend the knees to Israel. Nothing will change as long as the status quo remains.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Trump or Kamala nothing changes Jews still run the show. Kamala even married to one and Trump daughter to another jew. Whoever wins Israel the Devil State still is the Winner. Ever since the assasination of JFK, jews took total control of USA, all past presidents were pupppets to Israel. They control the money, the finances, the media, the celebrities. Your career is ruined if you do not sign their contracts.
A common dua our prophet used to say

ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡ูู…ูŽู‘ ุฅูู†ูู‘ูŠ ุฃูŽุนููˆุฐู ุจููƒูŽ ู…ูู†ูŽ ุงู„ู’ู‡ูŽู…ูู‘ ูˆูŽุงู„ู’ุญูŽุฒูŽู†ู ูˆูŽุฃูŽุนููˆุฐู ุจููƒูŽ ู…ูู†ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุนูŽุฌู’ุฒู ูˆูŽุงู„ู’ูƒูŽุณูŽู„ู ูˆูŽุฃูŽุนููˆุฐู ุจููƒูŽ ู…ูู†ูŽ ุงู„ู’ุฌูุจู’ู†ู ูˆูŽุงู„ู’ุจูุฎู’ู„ู ูˆูŽุฃูŽุนููˆุฐู ุจููƒูŽ ู…ูู†ู’ ุบูŽู„ูŽุจูŽุฉู ุงู„ุฏูŽู‘ูŠู’ู†ู ูˆูŽู‚ูŽู‡ู’ุฑู ุงู„ุฑูู‘ุฌูŽุงู„ู

"Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from anxiety and grief; from inability and laziness; from stinginess and cowardice; and from the burden of debt and oppression of men."

In the Quran Allah promises us that we will encounter obstacles : And We will surely test you with something of fear and hunger and a loss of wealth and lives and fruits, but give good tidings to the patient.

Patience doesnโ€™t only mean sitting around and doing nothing but it also means patience in struggling and continuing to resist and being patient in the hope that your actions have an impact in the long term. Islam is an optimistic and hopeful religion so be optimistic and hopeful.

Trump or Kamala nothing changes Jews still run the show. Kamala even married to one and Trump daughter to another jew. Whoever wins Israel the Devil State still is the Winner. Ever since the assasination of JFK, jews took total control of USA, all past presidents were pupppets to Israel. They control the money, the finances, the media, the celebrities. Your career is ruined if you do not sign their contracts. The global elites all bend the knees to the so called chosen ones. From Danmark to Australia they all bend the knees to Israel. Nothing will change as long as the status quo remains.
Weird how both the JFK assassination and the attempted Trump assassinations benefits Israel
:cosbyhmm:

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Illimunati, secret societies, devil worshippers all working behind the scenes for a new world order in their own image. Basically enslaving all mankind. We muslims are fortold in the prophecies that Dajjal the great liar will fill the entire earth with filth. The system will enrich you and will emprovish you based on your faith. You go along with them and they give you nobel prize but if you say the truth they will eliminate you or keep you poor in open prison. All celebrities making the one eyed Dajjal false GOD Illimunati. They control presidents included Muslims and kings including Christians. A zionists world order. All companies on earth run on either google play app store or apple store. Both american and both controlled by a zionists coalition consisting of jews and Christians.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Weird how both the JFK assassination and the attempted Trump assassinations benefits Israel
:cosbyhmm:
They are afraid of Trump because he is on survival mode at the moment. He got cases in court and if he wins might even bring the entire ship down with a single decree order publishing confidential secrets. Back in the days Trump was cool with Israel even moving the capital to contested Jerusalem but now he had been awakened and might tell the truth to the public once and for all. That is why they attempted to take him out multiple times. Anyways these people control the entire earth. They are the new pharoah.

They are afraid of Trump because he is on survival mode at the moment. He got cases in court and if he wins might even bring the entire ship down with wars a single decree order publishing confidential secrets. Back in the days Trump was cool with Israel even moving the capital to contested Jerusalem but now he had been awakened and might tell the truth to the public once and for all. That is why they attempted to take him multiple times. Anyways these people control the entire earth. They are the new pharoah.
I think Trump as an individual is a true American when it comes to dealing with Israel and isn't succumb to their brainwashing. The problem is he surrounds himself with pro-israeli shills and is being assimilated within the mainstream GOP which are all gigazionist. His 2016 campaign was originally isolationist when it came to the middle east which is what any sane American should be advocating

I think Trump as an individual is a true American when it comes to dealing with Israel and isn't succumb to their brainwashing. The problem is he surrounds himself with pro-israeli shills and is being assimilated within the mainstream GOP which are all gigazionist. His 2016 campaign was originally isolationist when it came to the middle east which is what any sane American should be advocating
Isolationism wouldn't work in this day & age (atleast for the west).
Theirs a reason industry was shipped to the east (China).
Fatter pockets for head corporatist while the rest of us wait on our knees & beg for crumbs.

Isolationism would also severely impact the military industrial complex.
If uncle Sam packed up it's bases around the world, how would they enforce their neo - colonial tactics? They couldn't.
Resource rich governments would suddenly begin creating their own agendas without the input of the west & the money train these cacs have enjoyed for centuries now ( due to these practices) would dry up overnight.

Any politician advocating for isolation speaks with a forked tongue. They all do.
$35 trillion & counting in debt.What industry are they bringing back?๐Ÿคฃ

That cac (trump) has said over & over again he'd unquestionably support Israel.
They're even trying to manifest consent to invade Iran right now. It's business as usual & war is business!
Listen to these people when they speak.
They tell on themselves & their speeches are merely confessions.
When someone shows u what they're about BELIEVE THEM.
Especially when they keep showing u time & time again - that's what they're about.

They are afraid of Trump because he is on survival mode at the moment. He got cases in court and if he wins might even bring the entire ship down with a single decree order publishing confidential secrets. Back in the days Trump was cool with Israel even moving the capital to contested Jerusalem but now he had been awakened and might tell the truth to the public once and for all. That is why they attempted to take him out multiple times. Anyways these people control the entire earth. They are the new pharoah.
I get what you're saying breh - but for all we know this might all be political theatre.
If these cacs were serious about getting dude out the paint they'd simply use the judicial system to hem him up.

How do u get CONVICTED of federal crimes & still walk around free ASF talkin shit to everybody?
sass2.png

I'm calling BS.

Isolationism wouldn't work in this day & age (atleast for the west).
Theirs a reason industry was shipped to the east (China).
Fatter pockets for head corporatist while the rest of us wait on our knees & beg for crumbs.

Isolationism would also severely impact the military industrial complex.
If uncle Sam packed up it's bases around the world, how would they enforce their neo - colonial tactics? They couldn't.
Resource rich governments would suddenly begin creating their own agendas without the input of the west & the money train these cacs have enjoyed for centuries now ( due to these practices) would dry up overnight.

Any politician advocating for isolation speaks with a forked tongue. They all do.
$35 trillion & counting in debt.What industry are they bringing back?๐Ÿคฃ

That cac (trump) has said over & over again he'd unquestionably support Israel.
They're even trying to manifest consent to invade Iran right now. It's business as usual & war is business!
Listen to these people when they speak.
They tell on themselves & their speeches are merely confessions.
When someone shows u what they're about BELIEVE THEM.
Especially when they keep showing u time & time again - that's what they're about.
What financial benefit does the US gain from sending billions to Israel and blockading itself from Russian/Iranian oil and natural resources?

@Laiss why the Qashin?

U acting like I'm booty shaking for trump.
What's wrong with being of the opinion that BOTHSIDES are detrimental to the well being of my people - GLOBALLY

To hell with the entire system AND their cac cousins overseas!

What financial benefit does the US gain from sending billions to Israel and blockading itself from Russian/Iranian oil and natural resources?
troll.png
It cost to maintain the empire.
Israel is just an extension of colonial Europe.
I won't pretend like I know the endgame to all of this.

They throw puzzles & we're stuck trying to piece together what it really means.
If the Jews are victorious that just gives the West an even bigger foothold to expand the empire.

Iran out of the way, Khaleejis being western lapdogs & therefore no real threat.
Egypt towing the line, (which could give way for jews to finally expand into Africa) Greater Israel.

Imagine having that entire region AND resource rich Africa under your control.
Logistically, it would also solve sooo many issues. Basically colonialism on steroids.

This new axis of evil, (Russia,Iran,China,North Korea etc stands in the way of that. Ofcourse they're willing to shoot themselves economically hoping they come out on top in all of this.

They don't really have a choice.
Either they go to war against all their enemies who threaten their interest or become broke ass shadows of their former selves.

Uncle Sam don't play bout his money. That's the real reason bodies are dropping worldwide.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Let me start off by saying I'd NEVER vote for that pale hairless fakkit!
Or that curry green eating mixed woman.
Voting is an illusion - but if it did matter those crackbabies would never get my vote.

Im pro trump for my own wild reasons.

* Niggas WORLDWIDE being reminded that they still are infact unequivocally NIGGAS in the eyes of western society.
(Decades of propaganda/bed wenching & pawging has eroded the memory bank of the negro) - Put a trump in office & let him run wild with his unwavering supremacist ideologies - & niggas will suddenly remember QUICK the nature of these cave people, their transgressions against us - & just how dire our situation is in these modern times.

*Mf's act like Kamala is supposed to buck the empire trend ๐Ÿคฃ - This is false.. She wears the same pointy white robe as her constituents!!
Because she has a little melanin people lose sight of that.
I'm arguing In a way, she's even more dangerous than trump! Atleast with that fakkit u know what time it is.
She'd be utilized like another Obama, to squash dissent & act as a buffer for white supremacist endgoals.

Just like these prostitutes.

Coon A -
United States ambassador to the United Nations Linda GreenfieldView attachment 344664

Coon B - 4 star marine corp General Michael Langley (Mouthpiece for the military)View attachment 344665

Coon C - White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre View attachment 344666

ALL black azz Africans.. ALL strategically placed to be nothing more than mouth pieces for white supremacy. Just like Obama & Kamala fraud ass if she gets in.

My point is - atleast with trump. They'd be using their own faces for their own nefarious reasons.
Installing niggas in the seat only blinds an already dumbed down population/demographic.
The chaos that's to come will come regardless. Let the cacs be the face of the evilness THEY created.
Wild ass profile pic ๐Ÿ˜‚