Imagine cleaning dead Muslims and still not getting wisdom?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :damn::chrisfreshhah:

Walaahi black skin is hated deeply. So this guy who cleans dead mulsims in Australia goes to a Podcast and say- that a good mumiin dead muslim has an aora of shinning or glow. Which i am sure he does. But what he say next was a bold LIE. loooooooooooool

He says bad muslims dead body they turn into a "black person like Africans"

And the Podcasts idiots go---Subhannallaah ---Laa Ilaaha ilaa Allaaah

And i am watching this- and looking at my marine brown skin and thinking wtf???????

Imagine how dense u can be if washing ALL those dead muslims does not give u Wisdom??? Caudubillaahi lol

Walaahi black skin is hated deeply. So this guy who cleans dead mulsims in Australia goes to a Podcast and say- that a good mumiin dead muslim has an aora of shinning or glow. Which i am sure he does. But what he say next was a bold LIE. loooooooooooool

And i am watching this- and looking at my marine brown skin and thinking wtf???????

Imagine how dense u can be if washing ALL those dead muslims does not give u Wisdom??? Caudubillaahi lol

Literally what the f*ck… black like an african kulaha? This why I don’t fw arabs you know they really do have this sentiment deep down. Growing up I went to a Quran school with all south Asians and arabs and the amount of back handed comments + ostracization my siblings and I faced EVEN FROM THE TEACHER (arab) was crazy I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy wallahi

The crazy part that acc boils my blood is the fact that these fools the same type to play victim 5 seconds later crying about racism from cadaans/talk about “one ummah” :camby:smd.

The irony (from my experience) is that religious Arab/nonblack Muslims are always 100x more racist than the Christian/non religious ones. has anybody else noticed this? Strange since islam preaches equality which they boast ab in front of non Muslims but they get shamelessly racist asf moments later

whyyy :damn: they don't see through it like we do
Naw cuz literally right I had to break it down for him I was like if I say someone turns fat like a pig. That suggests pigs are fat. If I say someone grew tall like a giraffe, that suggests giraffes are tall. If I say a “bad person” turns BLACK LIKE AN AFRICAN??? :snoop: :wow::camby:what is that supposed to mean? He was silent :snoop:

Naw cuz literally right I had to break it down for him I was like if I say someone turns fat like a pig. That suggests pigs are fat. If I say someone grew tall like a giraffe, that suggests giraffes are tall. If I say a “bad person” turns BLACK LIKE AN AFRICAN??? :snoop: :wow::camby:what is that supposed to mean? He was silent :snoop:

i underestimated your intelligence young lady

BB01FE77-D38B-4963-A3E5-E45405294590.png
8B11B938-090A-4296-A62A-A472A0FAE1D3.png

GIF by Christmas FM

Trending

Latest posts