Imam waraabe defending Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2016-11-30-19-59-34.png

:dead1:

:dead:
Who would beg to be Indian???:damn:
Isn't that what tarek fatah does?
Why is he obsessed with somalia? he should focus on india where """people""" can't even drive properly :russ:, why a country of 10 million.

Indians hate Muslims more than white people. If you see someone talking bad about Islam & Muslims, it will most likely be an Indian. The hate they have for Muslims is on another level compared to others.

So...He says that Somali-Americans prefer Sharia law over American law and you launch into a tirade of abuse against Pakistanis and Indians?
Truly the human embodiment of embarrassment

So...He says that Somali-Americans prefer Sharia law over American law and you launch into a tirade of abuse against Pakistanis and Indians?
Truly the human embodiment of embarrassment
This guy makes countless tweets about somalia and Somalis. He called us pigs I remember. What has somalia done to him? A lot of Indians joke about Somalia when their country is a literal shithole that is filled with 1.3 billion "people". He has an unhealthy obsession with us.
Seriously, f*ck India and f*ck Indians

This guy makes countless tweets about somalia and Somalis. He called us pigs I remember. What has somalia done to him? A lot of Indians joke about Somalia when their country is a literal shithole that is filled with 1.3 billion "people". He has an unhealthy obsession with us.
Seriously, f*ck India and f*ck Indians

I went on to his page and couldn't find any but I'll take your word for it.
lmao look at you getting so hot and bothered because apparently a couple Indians here and there joked about Somalia.
1.3 Billion people pal, you can't just be saying "f*ck Indians"

I went on to his page and couldn't find any but I'll take your word for it.
lmao look at you getting so hot and bothered because apparently a couple Indians here and there joked about Somalia.
1.3 Billion people pal, you can't just be saying "f*ck Indians"
This guy constantly talks about Somalis @waraabe and @AbdiJohnson can confirm it
Also
>Indians
>people
Pick one sxb

Status
Not open for further replies.