Imam waraabe defending Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't I say that I took your word for it? lmao, what even.

Pick one?

You sound a lot like a Klansman right now.
So you're getting mad at me for attacking people who called us pigs???
I know it's not all but a lot of huge journalists there called us pigs, pricks and other things like that.
I assume you believe that Indians are people.

So you're getting mad at me for attacking people who called us pigs???
I know it's not all but a lot of huge journalists there called us pigs, pricks and other things like that.
I assume you believe that Indians are people.

I'm not even mad? Literally lmaooo what in the hell, walal are you alright? Do some breathing exercises and calm down.
I'm just telling you not to generalise, literally that is it. Some Indians may be racist and not like us but let us not act like some Somalis don't say shit about Indians either, honestly Somalis can be just as racist and you saying shit like "I assume you believe Indians are people" just underpins that.

As usual you are too naive to understand his agenda, the old fart is nobody just local and did not get any break to be on CNN or international news channels, easy way to be famous is getting death threats or attempt like Ayaan hersi style. So, he is provoking us to get his chance.

A Good Hacker can put him in his place, I bet you that this old man is pervert and his PC is full of underage pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.