Immigration crisis

Wallahi somali Americans better get ready, and buy homes back home because these Hispanics are everywhere they are even selling things on the side of the road and between cars right in traffic. It is estimated my city has thousands of illegals now everywhere I go all I hear is Spanish even met a Somali speaking Spanish wallahi

What do you expect? America borders The entire Latin America, so its natural to have en masse of latinx in every state your in. In the uk we have mainly Indian's and Eastern Europeans.

Wallahi somali Americans better get ready, and buy homes back home because these Hispanics are everywhere they are even selling things on the side of the road and between cars right in traffic. It is estimated my city has thousands of illegals now everywhere I go all I hear is Spanish even met a Somali speaking Spanish wallahi
bro drove through lake street 😭

lol at Somalis complaining about immigration 😂

You should learn to speak Spanish it opens up new worlds for you

The entire west is on the brink of collapse. Demographic shifts, extremist ideologies, inflation, aging populations and so on. Recipe for disaster all around.

I would be more worried about a violent backlash from enraged cadaans. Some are openly calling for violence against immigrants and getting a lot of support. They used to hide on their own forums but its all in the open now.

I would be more worried about a violent backlash from enraged cadaans. Some are openly calling for violence against immigrants and getting a lot of support. They used to hide on their own forums but its all in the open now.
Luckily Minnesota Somalis are well armed

Don’t mistake lack of action against immigrants for inability to take action. Americans have been fighting between themselves but that seems to be changing. Trump will go draconian against illegal immigrants when he is back in office.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Same guy to cry, when the scenario is flipped on him. This country has had an open-door policy, especially during this failed administration.

I see people just like me and you trying to build a better life for themselves. How you gonna hate a nigga in his bag? Go work bruh make some money, build a family!!!!

Same guy to cry, when the scenario is flipped on him. This country has had an open-door policy, especially during this failed administration.

I see people just like me and you trying to build a better life for themselves. How you gonna hate a nigga in his bag? Go work bruh make some money, build a family!!!!
Horta what is with you Somalis and the use of the N word please stop you are not black American and that word was used to dehumanize them

Trending

Latest posts