In 84 years, half of humanity will be African

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I noticed somalis have this stupid thinking of have kids god will feed them:francis:
Look at the bright side each somali women has 6 kids 4 of them die at young age meaning in reality we are right there with the Europeans and other countries in having 2 kids:kanyecute:
I just looked at wiki it says we have no worries we'll be 60 million in a hundred years :diddyass:while Ethiopia will be 340 million:damn:

Last edited:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
There is 15 million somali in the world. More jews then somali

Can't be! We're at least 20m including diasporas! Average kids in Somali household is 7. We need to invest better health care for our people to tackle child morality.

The thought of Africa becoming densely populated like bangladesh,india and china freaks me out.:jcoleno:
And what about ethiopia. 22.15 million to 94.1 million in 53 years.:ohlord:
Oh Allah show us mercy. The future looks very dark.:mjcry:

The thought of Africa becoming densely populated like bangladesh,india and china freaks me out.:jcoleno:
And what about ethiopia. 22.15 million to 94.1 million in 53 years.:ohlord:
Oh Allah show us mercy. The future looks very dark.:mjcry:

It is matter of quality not quantity look at Jew and their influence. Compare between India and Sweden, China and Japan.

It is matter of quality not quantity look at Jew and their influence. Compare between India and Sweden, China and Japan.
Being in big numbers is not always good. And definitely not good if we are too many :ohlord:.
The greater the population , the more likely that more people are going to suffer from poverty and the unemployment is going to be greater.
Look at the number of graduates in india who failed to find a job related to their career . :ohlord:I think so.
My ideal country will be countries such as denmark,norway and switzerland. Very rich countries and low population.:ahhhh:
The population of somalis should not exceed 40 million.
But what should we do about ethiopia.:mjcry:

Being in big numbers is not always good. And definitely not good if we are too many :ohlord:.
The greater the population , the more likely that more people are going to suffer from poverty and the unemployment is going to be greater.
Look at the number of graduates in india who failed to find a job related to their career . :ohlord:I think so.
My ideal country will be countries such as denmark,norway and switzerland. Very rich countries and low population.:ahhhh:
The population of somalis should not exceed 40 million.
But what should we do about ethiopia.:mjcry:

Build our army in 1977 our army 70,000 but overcome at 1/2 million Ethiopia that they had to bring Soviet Union experts, Cuban army. In Mogadishu battle 1993 one sub clan again USA Pakistan Malaysia. One sub clan against Kenya. Plus Ethiopia is leaving Somalia let me post the it is new news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts