In 84 years, half of humanity will be African

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
Being in big numbers is not always good. And definitely not good if we are too many :ohlord:.
The greater the population , the more likely that more people are going to suffer from poverty and the unemployment is going to be greater.
Look at the number of graduates in india who failed to find a job related to their career . :ohlord:I think so.
My ideal country will be countries such as denmark,norway and switzerland. Very rich countries and low population.:ahhhh:
The population of somalis should not exceed 40 million.
But what should we do about ethiopia.:mjcry:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Continue to butcher each other over my fakr arab daddy is better than your fake Arab daddy laangaab Somalis

:ohlord:

The Bantus will inherit the earth

:ohlord:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We need to strengthen our borders. Ethiopia will triple and let's not forget their imperialistic dreams. Deport every Ethiopian, Yemeni and Bantu. Somalia should be homogeneous around 20-35 million. While we're at it work hard to get back our fucking regions. It's not too late but if we continue fucking around it will be the Somali regions in Ethiopia and Kenya are sort of homogeneous at the very moment. Small in numbers but with an large amount of resources.

Africa is doomed. How can you be so poverty stricken and not educate the population on the fucking correlation between poverty and population growth. African's should only give birth to 2-3 children per household.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I mean legally. Like Europe or South America have right now. The globalists want all continents to have regional open borders. Perhaps Somalia may be pushed into an African one.

Open borders will only work for Europe because they're all wealthy first world nations. France doesn't expect a large wave of British immigrants seeking work etc.

Apollo

VIP
Open borders will only work for Europe because they're all wealthy first world nations. France doesn't expect a large wave of British immigrants seeking work etc.

I am not advocating for it. You have misunderstood it. I said that Somalia will be fucked if it is pushed into one, which is actually highly likely given global trends.

The Swahili countries in Southeast Africa already have open borders.

Don't worry, let them keep breeding like the retards they're. Well all know God will be taking care of these people or maybe the white man will step in again to help them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts