In France, Arabs are becoming the new Somalis. Crying brothas stealing their women. :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly no, because we're not "black" enough for them
idk what that means but I've heard it a lot coming from other blacks and Arabs not that I care what they think of us:axvmm9o:

Lol this is so true. I think Somalis&Djiboutis in France aren't really considered Black/African because "culturally" they're closer to MiddleEast&Arab traditions rather than pure African's ones. Also they're kind of light skinned compared to other Black French (French Caribbeans are teased for the same reasons if you noticed)

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Lol this is so true. I think Somalis&Djiboutis in France aren't really considered Black/African because "culturally" they're closer to MiddleEast&Arab traditions rather than pure African's ones. Also they're kind of light skinned compared to other Black French (French Caribbeans are teased for the same reasons if you noticed)
Are you actually a French dude? like French-French?

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Since there's so little of us we have no bad rep and aren't really grouped with either blacks or arabs.

VixR

Veritas
Arab girls think it’s OK to smoke hookah with black guys because Bilal was black."

:deadosama: This comment killed me dead.

The same for Islam talking points some users on here use.

It's pathetic.

It's nothing more than delusion and overzealous possession to mass immigrate and then expect/think ppl wouldn't naturally date/marry out in a multicultural society.

VixR

Veritas
100 years from now @Amun 's descendants will have blonde hair, blue eyes and named Hansel and Gretel
Why bring Amun into this, you have expressed the same:icon lol:

If u don't, someone down the line will. You've set yourselves up living in the West. Your descendants won't give two shits about u, u'll have been long dead.

You ppl r miserable cuz u police other ppl's life choices instead of worrying about numero uno.

I'd say ur best bet is to go back to Somalia.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Why bring Amun into this, you have expressed the same:icon lol:

If u don't, someone down the line will. You've set yourselves up living in the West. Your descendants won't give two shits about u, u'll have been long dead.

You ppl r miserable cuz u police other ppl's life choices instead of worrying about numero uno.

I'd say ur best bet is to go back to Somalia.

Lol I wasn't attacking him, for some reason I had Hansel und Gretel on my mind so I picked him. It was either that or Sven with Mercury.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Bahal hates everyone including his own

Realest nigga out there
200_s.gif

@Bahal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending