In terms of morality/decency who's had the biggest impact on you?

One of the few people that I truly admired and love to this day was my aunt through marriage. She was honestly the most kind-hearted and nurturing person I've ever known. It wasn't even for religious reasons.

When she passed away, it felt like the entire town was in mourning. Local shopkeeper started bawling her fucking eyes out, same thing with the neighbors etc.

It was such a huge blow, so much so that family members who weren't even on speaking terms sorted out their differences at her funeral. I've been to other funerals since, but I've never felt such a palpable sense grief wallahi.

She taught me to not holds grudges, compassion for others and animals and just generally how not to be a scumfuck. Who turned you guys from being a snot-filled little prick into a decent human being?
:kendrickcry::friendhug:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Skjermbilde 2020-05-05 kl. 23.16.09.png

Our lord and savior the great Future

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Both my hoyo and abo are still back home happily married. They're good people.

I was taught by pops hard work is good for the bones, and mom always showed true kindness. They're both also funny in a corny somali way.

So with them always teaching foundation for me and my siblings I will always be grateful.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Nak Muay AUN to your aunt walaal :it0tdo8:

My mom tbh. She made my self esteem and confidence rock solid. Because of her I don’t have an inferiority complex to anyone.

My father. A man I didnt fully understand growing up, but now his decisions and widom are becoming clear.

This is a serious thread boys, dont shitpost.

My father. A man I didnt fully understand growing up, but now his decisions and widom are becoming clear.

This is a serious thread boys, dont shitpost.
It's weird wallahi, something just clicks into place and all of a sudden the advice/lectures from your parents just seems to make sense all of a sudden.

I don't know how my dad had the restrain not to throw me down a flight of stairs during puberty

psyche

To each their own
One of the few people that I truly admired and love to this day was my aunt through marriage. She was honestly the most kind-hearted and nurturing person I've ever known. It wasn't even for religious reasons.

When she passed away, it felt like the entire town was in mourning. Local shopkeeper started bawling her fucking eyes out, same thing with the neighbors etc.

It was such a huge blow, so much so that family members who weren't even on speaking terms sorted out their differences at her funeral. I've been to other funerals since, but I've never felt such a palpable sense grief wallahi.

She taught me to not holds grudges, compassion for others and animals and just generally how not to be a scumfuck. Who turned you guys from being a snot-filled little prick into a decent human being?
:kendrickcry::friendhug:

Says the self proclaimed 'ch*nk' hater, take a lesson or two from your aunt's book.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
My dad and maternal ayeeyo, may Allah take both of them to Jannah, were the two most influential in my life. They were both devout Muslims and were the kindest souls I ever met. Quiet individuals whose words held weight.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Probably me if I'm going to be honest or my environment depending on how you view it. I kinda forged it through stupidity, a whole bunch of thinking and reviewing what happens if I do certain actions.

Example, I learnt pretty quickly being kind and forgiving like my mother doesn't get you shit. It makes you feel good but the amount of problems that come with it are just not worth it. I don't lend people money, help others out on the street or anything that could lead to me getting bothered.

Trending