In Toronto, a hooyo Soomaaliyeed loses 3 sons to the streets (she raised them in the most dangerous project called Driftwood)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He died avenging his older brother and managed to kill his killer but lost his life in the process. I am sure many here would do the same. AUN

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
He died avenging his older brother and managed to kill his killer but lost his life in the process. I am sure many here would do the same. AUN
Naaah, I'd get my money up, and convince hoyo to relocate so nothing happens in the first place 🤦‍♂️

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

how the hell you avenge your brother’s killer without planning very careful?

According to my sources, they first fist fought. Which I find bizarre. You gonna agree to fistfight a career killer.
Therefore, his brother’s killer lost the fist fight and brought out his gun and shot him. As the Geeljire was shot, a friend of his came running and shot the career killer on the head.

how the hell you avenge your brother’s killer without planning very careful?

According to my sources, they first fist fought. Which I find bizarre. You gonna agree to fistfight a career killer.
Therefore, his brother’s killer lost the fist fight and brought out his gun and shot him. As the Geeljire was shot, a friend of his came running and shot the career killer on the head.
Are they all Somalis ?