Indho Yaar with a cute lander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
all the puntland chics are being taken by foreigners.

niall_2001179c.jpg

7256606908_9834b29e01_b.jpg

Honestly speaking, although i dislike what Ayaan has done in terms of damaging the Somali name with her tour of atheism, i am impressed she landed a husband such as a Neil Ferguson. Very impressive. And to top that, she bore him a son, when the first wife of his who is white only bore her daughters. Its simply remarkable, if u ask me.

Honestly speaking, although i dislike what Ayaan has done in terms of damaging the Somali name with her tour of atheism, i am impressed she landed a husband such as a Neil Ferguson. Very impressive. And to top that, she bore him a son, when the first wife of his who is white only bore her daughters. Its simply remarkable, if u ask me.
Nayaa basra go suck a dick and die ayan hirsi is the biggest traitor of all somalis her husband is a fucking gay bastard he suck his mum ten times fucking dirty bastard. I hope ayaan enjoys hell she will be there forever inshallah fuckong dirty sellout

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Tolahay oo tolaahay who let this fucking Dog eating bastard take our girl.
wallahi if i knew the father of this girl i would throw acid in his ugly face fuckin ass nigga let a gaalo who eats cockroachs as a snack pipe his daughter.
ceebay tacaal biggest L of 2018 for all Somalis wtf reer Puntland needs to pattern up you niggas are giving us too much Ls lately.
She's Not a puntlander but:ayaanswag:okay

Tolahay oo tolaahay who let this fucking Dog eating bastard take our girl.
wallahi if i knew the father of this girl i would throw acid in his ugly face fuckin ass nigga let a gaalo who eats cockroachs as a snack pipe his daughter.
ceebay tacaal biggest L of 2018 for all Somalis wtf reer Puntland needs to pattern up you niggas are giving us too much Ls lately.
she is a kpop fan. wallahi its impressive she found a muslim indho yar :drakelaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nayaa basra go suck a dick and die ayan hirsi is the biggest traitor of all somalis her husband is a fucking gay bastard he suck his mum ten times fucking dirty bastard. I hope ayaan enjoys hell she will be there forever inshallah fuckong dirty sellout

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Corrections: Istaqfurulaah..... Allah swt Gave her a son. She did nothing to deserve her son! My mistake. Allah swt is merciful even when u r an atheist kaa waraan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts