India Hate Has Now Spread To YouTube!

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
They are a massive bioweapon used by the Yahuud to destroy Western societies. I left Canada because of these pajeets destroying our nation.

TekNiKo

VIP
a few months ago i was a foreman at a job, 22 workers................only 8 we're non-indians :shookgabre:

imagine how the lunch room trailer sounded like and smelled like :mjcry:
WTF I thought Pajeets were allergic to construction! Its gotten so bad they infiltrated that sector too? They destroyed Security and Trucking too.

TekNiKo

VIP
it's over. it belongs to them. you know it's really bad when even ultra liberal cadaans on reddit are xaaring on them. :francis:
Nacatullahi calal Trudeau I curse that men everyday. Canadian passport has even lost its prestige when travelling. He has cheapened it to the core.

Nacatullahi calal Trudeau I curse that men everyday. Canadian passport has even lost its prestige when travelling. He has cheapened it to the core.
Canada is now officially new province of India ser

3bSuJo.gif

Didn't they buy the nairobi airport? meaning they firing all the locals and bringing in more indians.

btw one of my heroes is Idi Amin. May Allah bless him :wow:
I saw some protests by the Kenyans I’m not sure if the deal went through but this folks are not good they only hire their own people and discriminate against the locals

I saw some protests by the Kenyans I’m not sure if the deal went through but this folks are not good they only hire their own people and discriminate against the locals

kenya is finished, in 2017 the government recognized Indians as the 44th tribe, it's OVER!!

I kinda feel bad for Kenya for what's about to happen to them, but I kinda don't. These guys been having so much smoke for Somalis and Somali business all while getting abused by Indians, well shit's about to get way worse for them. :francis:

kenya is finished, in 2017 the government recognized Indians as the 44th tribe, it's OVER!!

I kinda feel bad for Kenya for what's about to happen to them, but I kinda don't. These guys been having so much smoke for Somalis and Somali business all while getting abused by Indians, well shit's about to get way worse for them. :francis:
They only have energy for Somalis they hardly go after Indians maybe because they feel inferior

Trending

Latest posts