Indian invasion of Canada!!!

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
They are turning Canada to India.

@AbdiFreedom why is Justin Trudeau allowing this shit to happen?
Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its okey guys. Cananda is a Huge country. It needs people. The indian dhuuso and curry will disperse into the large air soon.

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
Canada has more to worry about than Indians , they are headed into a recession soon.

But they definitely do need to slow down immigration due to the housing crisis . I mean if Indians who come to Canada struggle to find housing and jobs, it will just exacerbate the housing and job issues for locals.

How Canada’s housing crisis is making life difficult for Indian students​

Amid a housing crisis, Indian students in Canada’s Ontario looking for rented places are forced to fend for themselves. While some are going door-to-door to seek shelter, others are living in cramped basements paying sky-high rents. Many Indian students in Canada are facing the full force of the country’s housing crisis. Amid sky-high rents and a shortage of houses, coupled with difficulty in finding jobs, international students are bearing the brunt.

Herein lies the problem.
One of the reasons for the situation is Canada’s population growth – mostly spurred by immigration – which is higher than the number of homes being built, noted BBC.

The lack of jobs available to them causing job shortages for local Canadians.
Honestly it's less about Indian or other international students taking those jobs, it's more about why they are taking them and the isssue has to do with Canadian economy and the government giving business admin/finance scholarships and not other high employment majors like engineering, IT Medicine/Health sector etc , so when they don't get work to sustain themselves in their field because of lack of thereof, they resort to applying for lower skilled jobs like retail and fastfood.

The housing problem is also due to Canadians heavy real estate centric economy and lack of risk taking and diversification into other sectors. Which shot up the prices.

Canada has more to worry about than Indians , they are headed into a recession soon.

But they definitely do need to slow down immigration due to the housing crisis . I mean if Indians who come to Canada struggle to find housing and jobs, it will just exacerbate the housing and job issues for locals.

How Canada’s housing crisis is making life difficult for Indian students​

Herein lies the problem.

The lack of jobs available to them causing job shortages for local Canadians.
how soon😭😭

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
NOOO. I hate Canadians!

I was just joking. Don't hate Canadians they are friendly people

thank you border patrol please keep on deporting those soft-hairs
The rise in unauthorized Indian migration has made Indians the third-largest group of undocumented immigrants in the U.S. There were about 725,000 undocumented Indians in the U.S. in 2021, more than from any other country outside the Western Hemisphere, according to a recent Pew Research Center report

Well i'll be damned. They are coming in droves woow

Though many have genuine claims of persecution, experts say Indian asylum-seekers are predominantly economic migrants, drawn by the prospect of a better life in the U.S.

Most are relatively well off by Indian standards and hail from Punjab and Gujarat, two of India's more prosperous states with a long history of immigration to the United States.

"One of the mistakes we make is to think it's the poor that migrate," Kapur said. "The poor in South Asia simply cannot afford to take a flight."

I find it ironic when Indians , Chinese and even other nationalities like Nigerians celebrate their education or income standing in the west as if it reflects on them positively. What it does reflect is a ''Brain Drain'' that damages their home countries, economically, professionally and educational wise which makes life worse for their own people.

However, costs also accompany this mass migration. Conservative estimates peg cumulative financial losses from India's brain drain at $160 billion. This reflects lost income tax revenue, pension contributions,and investments in subsidized education that Indians take abroad. With one million doctors and two million nurses now practicing overseas, India's healthcare system faces chronic shortages and unequal access. The country needs an estimated 2.4 million more doctors to meet WHO minimum standards. Resource gaps between rural hinterlands and globally connected urban hubs widen as brains drain from the former to the latter.

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
I do wonder if fonts realise caadans feel the same way about somalis in minnesota.

I don't think there is sizeable migrations of Somalis coming to Minnesota as of late.

But i feel America has a better capacity to handle migrants than Canada at moment that is suffering from Job shortages and housing crisis, which is prolly why those same Indians are moving through Canada.

yyuusro

inactive RIP ~25/07/2024~
I don't think there is sizeable migrations of Somalis coming to Minnesota as of late.

But i feel America has a better capacity to handle migrants than Canada at moment that is suffering from Job shortages and housing crisis, which is prolly why those same Indians are moving through Canada.
somalis make up like 1-2% of that state how?? You’d think it’s much larger

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
Somalis are 0.5 percent of Minnesota’s population, 200k out of 5 million. They’re just all concentrated in the City.

The thing about Somalis we are not many when you look at the raw numbers in comparison to the general population.
But we congregate amongst each other in a concentrated area that it makes it seem like that there is more of us than there actually are. It's why they call Cedar Riverside ''Little Mogadishu'':ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

yyuusro

inactive RIP ~25/07/2024~
The thing about Somalis we are not many when you look at the raw numbers in comparison to the general population.
But we congregate amongst each other in a concentrated area that it makes it seem like that there is more of us than there actually are. It's why they call Cedar Riverside ''Little Mogadishu'':ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Somalis just don’t spread out that’s why it looks large.