Indians scamming the TRUCK DRIVING INDUSTRY now exposed on CBC news (government funded media)

So Canadian government funded media is fucking sending undercover timojileecs out with hidden cams to expose their bullshit and y’all still think I’m exaggerating huh?!?!!!!! :russ:

Stay off the roads reer Canada trust me this isn’t something to play with

Canadians will remember when a timojileec fob killed a bus full of little boys in 2018 these fobs don’t learn smfh it’s only a matter of time before it happens again. Canadian government is absolutely useless wallahi billahi somalia is more functional atp how tf Canada allowing all these scams nonstop this country is a damn shitthole. Plus Wtf is it gonna take for these fobs to realize truck driving is NOT A JOKE!!!! HOW TF DO YOU LOOK AT A TRUCK AND DECIDE TO SCAM YOUR WAY AROUND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS/TRAINING NEEDED TO DRIVE ONE ?!!!?!??

D1F81386-3B87-4A7C-8B09-6E0975AF6B32.jpeg

I desperately need to leave this country asap before I’m killed by a fob on a truck. Or a car. Or a damn bike atp too. These mfs shouldn’t even be riding bikes they can’t even drive them Uber ebikes properly now they’re moving on to trucks?!!? :mindblown: :kanyehmm: :meleshame:This planet is doomed

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
AUN to all of those that have been killed by bad Pajeet drivers. We cannot always be worrying. I’ve almost been killed by slow Mexican ladies sneaking into my lane at 55 MPH while I’m going 80+ … it’s nerve wracking and infuriating, but you just have to move on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I don't think this is a scam but rather away to take over once they offed everyone using semi trucks. Indeed of zombies taking the world over. Its gone pajeets and trained truck driver running everyone over

Trending