Induction day 💀💀💀

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I don't think you need to do anything first day no? Btw you got into a colly right

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Yes I got in 😭😭😭 I start September 9th Applied science wallahi I don’t know what’s going on.
Yeah I had no idea what was going on first couple weeks
Got lost and everything. Ik some Somali girls still doing applied science it's a calm level 3

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
Yeah I had no idea what was going on first couple weeks
Got lost and everything. Ik some Somali girls still doing applied science it's a calm level 3
Apparently it’s hard but I ain’t scared of shit :idontlike:

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Yes LOL I’m scared of Alevels it looks too hard 🤢🤢🤢
You’re at a college you should be fine. My college timetable was good so I had a four day week.I used to work three days a week and got over a grand a month. I knew some people who even had three day weeks. College is so unserious and you’ll notice when you start. Mine was so bad the standards couldn’t be any lower. Sixth form on the other hand is crazy strict.

Wonyluvr

VIP
You’re at a college you should be fine. My college timetable was good so I had a four day week.I used to work three days a week and got over a grand a month. I knew some people who even had three day weeks. College is so unserious and you’ll notice when you start. Mine was so bad the standards couldn’t be any lower. Sixth form on the other hand is crazy strict.
My college is mad strict I’ve seen 😭😭😭😭 but honestly I can’t wait to start tbfff I like my college!!!

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
My college is mad strict I’ve seen 😭😭😭😭 but honestly I can’t wait to start tbfff I like my college!!!
That’s fair, have you got your timetable yet? Some advice if you want it.
1) exercise- there’s no compulsory PE like in secondary so most of the time people abandon exercise and sports pretty quickly but make it a habit to do something at least once a week. Maybe join a club your college offers or something
2) If your timetable is good. Get a job- max 16 hours. You can get around £700 a month and spend it on whatever or save it. I made the mistake of working three days and having the next 4 days college which made me bunk a lot and affected my attendance.
3) it’s never that serious, college is actually so easy compared to GCSEs. But people aren’t able to make good study habits. Don’t leave college until you finish your work. Stay in the library it will save you time and prevent you from procrastinating.

me and @Wonyluvr have issues to resolve. Maybe u should be our teddy bear judge? Show up in a Moon hair pony tail

state your case against the defendant @Wonyluvr

Judge Court GIF by BET Plus

Wonyluvr

VIP
That’s fair, have you got your timetable yet? Some advice if you want it.
1) exercise- there’s no compulsory PE like in secondary so most of the time people abandon exercise and sports pretty quickly but make it a habit to do something at least once a week. Maybe join a club your college offers or something
2) If your timetable is good. Get a job- max 16 hours. You can get around £700 a month and spend it on whatever or save it. I made the mistake of working three days and having the next 4 days college which made me bunk a lot and affected my attendance.
3) it’s never that serious, college is actually so easy compared to GCSEs. But people aren’t able to make good study habits. Don’t leave college until you finish your work. Stay in the library it will save you time and prevent you from procrastinating.
Thanks for the advice king :salute:

Trending