Inside family member of the owners of Royal Lounge told me that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
During summer, in the big diaspora wave, the cafe shop earns $3k every night! :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ivers:

Apparently they raise the price from May to October.

The Kenyan cook is paid $800 a month.

One problem! Their workers is a revolving door where on any given day is 2 workers are fired due to thieving. One worker was actually giving his ZAAD to the customers when they ready to pay. He would not have been discovered if he didn't do it to a relative of the owner who remembered the right ZAAD.

I am seriously considering opening a cafe shop where I will call it Florida Cafe ( them niggaz are terribly attracted to anything Western).

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't be a generic, basic qurbojoog business owner.

Open something else, a spa, a movie theater, something other than a cafe.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Don't be a generic, basic qurbojoog business owner.

Open something else, a spa, a movie theater, something other than a cafe.

I'm sorry but a Spa was opened.

I was kidding but my interest right now is to open that Dubai desert themed adventure where you ride into the desert and you ride a camel, eat hilib geel and then at night folks are entertaining by a belly dancer.

I would tweak that type of adventure. I'd get couple of camels at Berbera beach for folks to ride on. I'd get ATVs and I would entertain people by having outdoors life qarami music over a delicious casho right beside the beach

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

I was kidding but my interest right now is to open that Dubai desert themed adventure where you ride into the desert and you ride a camel, eat hilib geel and then at night folks are entertaining by a belly dancer.

I would tweak that type of adventure. I'd get couple of camels at Berbera beach for folks to ride on. I'd get ATVs and I would entertain people by having outdoors life qarami music over a delicious casho right beside the beach

That's a good idea but hopefully it will be safe, reer miyi people have no boundaries, they will chase the tourists out.

During summer, in the big diaspora wave, the cafe shop earns $3k every night! :ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ivers:

Apparently they raise the price from May to October.

The Kenyan cook is paid $800 a month.

One problem! Their workers is a revolving door where on any given day is 2 workers are fired due to thieving. One worker was actually giving his ZAAD to the customers when they ready to pay. He would not have been discovered if he didn't do it to a relative of the owner who remembered the right ZAAD.

I am seriously considering opening a cafe shop where I will call it Florida Cafe ( them niggaz are terribly attracted to anything Western).

At least in Mogadishu the cooks only are Kenyans, but here the cooks are Kenyans & the waiters are Oromo who got paid less!!!!! Somali youth to sea.

waraabe

Your superior
At least in Mogadishu the cooks only are Kenyans, but here the cooks are Kenyans & the waiters are Oromo who got paid less!!!!! Somali youth to sea.

Why do you care? Hargeisa isn't your city so focus on khatumo

add a shisha spot in the lounge area and your set! i would actually Vist a place like that. you should do it tbh

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Gotta address some things that you guys addressed ..

@Knowthyself i can't shisha in my establishment bc it is unlawful. The religious portion of the gov have banned it.

@Canuck i doubt that they employ Oromos as the waiters, maybe as the dishwasher.

This is what's talking about. I'll even have tents and chairs in the sandy beach. I'll have guards and license from the corrupt local xoolos.

waraabe

Your superior

@Knowthyself i can't shisha in my establishment bc it is unlawful. The religious portion of the gov have banned it.

@Canuck i doubt that they employ Oromos as the waiters, maybe as the dishwasher.

This is what's talking about. I'll even have tents and chairs in the sandy beach. I'll have guards and license from the corrupt local xoolos.

There is an actual desert near Berbera you know

shisha is banned in somalia? wth? even arab countries have it. that sucks

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Noyt
shisha is banned in somalia? wth? even arab countries have it. that sucks

You can find plenty of shisha spots in Mogadishu near lido beach restaurants, its not banned but its not very popular in somaliland although people smoke at their homes in hargeisa. its just that there isn't a public place for it compared to Mogadishu

Noyt

You can find plenty of shisha spots in Mogadishu near lido beach restaurants, its not banned but its not very popular in somaliland although people smoke at their homes in hargeisa. its just that there isn't a public place for it compared to Mogadishu
ohh okay it might just be the somaliland law the prohibits it. is it the same in puntland?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
They can bribe them and bring only movies that had been censored

Nah, you can't bribe those wahabi clowns but there's a mutli million project currently underway in hargeisa, the theatre is being rebuilt with cinemas. The owner had a rough time persuading these clowns to finish the project. Might take few more years but i hope it'll be finally realized

This is a recent photo of the building
14039965_10154400018013397_3130519421617250556_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts