Inside family member of the owners of Royal Lounge told me that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
ohh okay it might just be the somaliland law the prohibits it. is it the same in puntland?

Before 2013 there was one place to publicly smoke it but that owner got visited by the officials who call themselves "the promotion of virtue and the prevention of vice". Dude immediately wrapped it up and so now we got folks smoking in homes.

It's just hypocritical cause many of the gov officials are known alcoholics. If they're not alcoholics then they are great womanizers. I was just being told just yesterday by a person who has just gotten back and who was chilling with them.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Nah, you can't bribe those wahabi clowns but there's a mutli million project currently underway in hargeisa, the theatre is being rebuilt with cinemas. The owner had a rough time persuading these clowns to finish the project. Might take few more years but i hope it'll be finally realized

This is a recent photo of the building
14039965_10154400018013397_3130519421617250556_n.jpg

I think you are misinformed! They ain't gonna have films to be watched. It's gonna be a play stage theatre. I can't believe you didn't know that.

Before 2013 there was one place to publicly smoke it but that owner got visited by the officials who call themselves "the promotion of virtue and the prevention of vice". Dude immediately wrapped it up and so now we got folks smoking in homes.

It's just hypocritical cause many of the gov officials are known alcoholics. If they're not alcoholics then they are great womanizers. I was just being told just yesterday by a person who has just gotten back and who was chilling with them.
I'm worries these people will turn somaliland/somalia as a whole into saudi arabia. like the have haram police now too? smh. there are no bars in somaliland right? what about clubs?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I think you are misinformed! They ain't gonna have films to be watched. It's gonna be a play stage theatre. I can't believe you didn't know that.

I know about the play stage theatre but there will also be cinemas inside the complex. I remember reading it on the billboard infront of the building.
Unless they changed their minds

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm worries these people will turn somaliland/somalia as a whole into saudi arabia. like the have haram police now too? smh. there are no bars in somaliland right? what about clubs?

Bars! :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:Clubs! :mjlol: You're lucky to be left alone if one strand of your hair is showing in downtown Hargeisa. The public will degrade you first.

I do support it, we must preserve of our beautiful culture lest we are overrun by @AbdiJohnson type.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
summertime hotel is were the all pretty hoes in dispora be at

Summertime has long being abandoned! I guess you haven't being there since 2014. Now summertime is congregated by the local Uni students next door and older affluent locals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending