Internships / cunnser-nimo πŸ«΅πŸ½πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I'm doing my it internship for the past 2 weeks. I've been at help desk help ninjas with computer related issues. I got tired of this position my first week. So I decided just to turn these ninjas away :drakelaugh:. I received an email of ninja complaining about issue and getting helped, but they don't know I'm the one receiving the email and deleting them at the help desk :stevej:.

Yaraye

VIP
How dare you delete an IT help email?!
Angry GIF
:damn::damn::damn::damn:
People like you deserve a special place in hell :deadpeter:

hahhaha
:russ:

Who can blame you!
What are some of the most stupidest help requests you have come across?
Rest my password and this guy had his old number and didn't update it with his new number and it should be updated each 6 months. Another thing of help them register for short term class which are 8 weeks long. Also some idiot not know there email so you have references them from there students if number. One of them didn't know Jack shit. That when I said f it. :shaq:

Shackuu Yaab :farmajoyaab:. Today at my internship ive seen the most pretest qanis couple ive ever seen. This dyke had the most softest voice ever too :ohhhdamn: she had some issue logging in. When I was leaving is seen her and her girlfriend kissing. Wilhi is was :notsureif::denzelnigga:

Last edited:
Rest my password and this guy had his old number and didn't update it with his new number and it should be updated each 6 months. Another thing of help them register for short term class which are 8 weeks long. Also some idiot not know there email so you have references them from there students if number. One of them didn't know Jack shit. That when I said f it. :shaq:
This is why you get heaps of coroporate data leaked on to the internet all the time, you cant out engineer stupidity, god have mercy on you brother
:friendhug:

Trending

Latest posts