Interview with Samira (the girl who survived the boiling hot water thrown a her in UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Currently watching this and has to pause to ask if anyone know any of the es who did to her and why they did it? do they regret it?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I know such an evil act they didn't just throw the water they apperently held her down and poured it on her acuthbillah

:dwill: Thats alot worse

These girls were jealous cause of her looks jokes on them cause she still stunning

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
What kind of friends think that pouring hot water over your friend is a cool idea? Were they like ''Hey Fadumo, Xalimo lets pin down Samira to the floor and pour hot water over her face! ''Yes, let's said Fadumo and Xalimo to the proposed question.:childplease:

What kind of friends think that pouring hot water over your friend is a cool idea? Were they like ''Hey Fadumo, Xalimo lets pin down Samira to the floor and pour hot water over her face! ''Yes, let's said Fadumo and Xalimo to the proposed question.:childplease:

They were clearly lowkey very jealous of her i can't belive these shakshuukooyin walked away with almost no punishment like where is this girl's qabiil? hala soo qabto naagaha

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

No...

They're scrubs and had an inferiority complex most likely

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What about the nacas that was with perpetrators and who held her down.

You folks do realize that just 2 females couldn't held her down.

Savages. I cant believe they werent arrested and punished! This is one of the biggest things in our community. We hide savages and animals like these girls and protect them. Their backward thinking mother even lied to the poor mother that she had died in car accident. May Allah swt punish that family that did this to this miskeen girl. Shes beautiful and strong. May she be a leader for the young women growing up

e savages and animals like these girls and protect them. Their backward thinking mother even lied to the poor mother that she had died in car accident. May Allah swt punish that family that did this to this miskeen girl. Shes beautiful and strong. May she be a leader for the young women gro
i know that stood out for me too the fact that one of their mother called Samira's mother and lied and said she had been in a car accident who tf does that and why do somali people cover up for this kind of shit when it's ther family invovled

i know that stood out for me too the fact that one of their mother called Samira's mother and lied and said she had been in a car accident who tf does that and why do somali people cover up for this kind of shit when it's ther family invovled
Its a sickness that needs to be stopped. Usually its from famalies who dont follow islam the right way. If that was a god fearing family theyd never lie for thier child. Its disgusting. Illiterate parents perhaps who dont know anything. Should be sent back to a refugee camp

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Its a sickness that needs to be stopped. Usually its from famalies who dont follow islam the right way. If that was a god fearing family theyd never lie for thier child. Its disgusting. Illiterate parents perhaps who dont know anything. Should be sent back to a refugee camp

Naah I think the parents are ashamed of their kids actions so they hide it because they dont want to be the family known as the one who burned her

Allah still protected her beauty. She's so brave! Those evil witches will pay don't worry. People like that will never have a good ending in life. Karma will eventually catch to them.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Savages. I cant believe they werent arrested and punished! This is one of the biggest things in our community. We hide savages and animals like these girls and protect them. Their backward thinking mother even lied to the poor mother that she had died in car accident. May Allah swt punish that family that did this to this miskeen girl. Shes beautiful and strong. May she be a leader for the young women growing up

Exactly what I thought Wallahi.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending