Interview with Samira (the girl who survived the boiling hot water thrown a her in UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I understand if a person dislikes you because of your beauty. But burning their face with hot water. That's some deep dark shit Wallahi DAMN SON.:westbrookwtf:

Ayyy but shout out to that beautiful Somali girl.
To be deadly honest, my fellow Somali women got a special place in my heart.
Y'ALL BEAUTIFUL ASF.:ahh:

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
There has to be more to this story then jealousy.

Friends for 10 years
Used to go to each other's houses
One day they turn around and do this to her
Her family don't take revenge
The police don't do anything (even tho this is GBH WITH INTENT = a serious sentence)

The story doesn't add up wallahi

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
There has to be more to this story then jealousy.

Friends for 10 years
Used to go to each other's houses
One day they turn around and do this to her
Her family don't take revenge
The police don't do anything (even tho this is GBH WITH INTENT = a serious sentence)

The story doesn't add up wallahi
Exactly!!!! Why did they all the sudden decide to get jealous 10 years later? Doesn't make sense. When it first came out I heard she had a problem with one of the girls and that specific girl was closer to the other girls so they helped her burn her idk, but there must be something more. I'm not trying to be rude, she's a beautiful girl, but she's not all that to just one day decide to burn her out of jealousy.

Maybe she stole one of their boyfriends idk lol, but they must have had a serious grudge against her.

waraabe

Your superior
Exactly!!!! Why did they all the sudden decide to get jealous 10 years later? Doesn't make sense. When it first came out I heard she had a problem with one of the girls and that specific girl was closer to the other girls so they helped her burn her idk, but there must be something more. I'm not trying to be rude, she's a beautiful girl, but she's not all that to just one day decide to burn her out of jealousy.

Maybe she stole one of their boyfriends idk lol, but they must have had a serious grudge against her.

also why didn't the police arrest the girls, this is a serious crime ( GHB with intent which warrants a serious sentence)? They had all they needed (hotel cctv plus her witness statement)

something is very fishy in this story

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
also why didn't the police arrest the girls, this is a serious crime ( GHB with intent which warrants a serious sentence)? They had all they needed (hotel cctv plus her witness statement)

something is very fishy in this story
Are you telling me they weren't arrested? I thought they were considering the crime they committed.

the video doesn't go into details but she just says they denied it. This story is not being told fully
@Safiya can you explain more

The police caught up with them, interviewed them, charged them and convicted them. They denied it, but they got community service which is what they give people for really petty crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending