Interview with the relatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
AUN

They've killed more people this ramadaan than shabab, subanAllah!

The people who were killed don't need to made a FKD topic. Instead of attacking a tribe waraabe, attack the people who support the liyu police online, there are so many of them. They're even liyu police amaan songs.

:francis:

waraabe

Your superior
AUN

They've killed more people this ramadaan than shabab, subanAllah!

The people who were killed don't need to made a FKD topic. Instead of attacking a tribe waraabe, attack the people who support the liyu police online, there are so many of them. They're even liyu police amaan songs.

:francis:

Liyu police is Ogaden project

waraabe

Your superior
You don't quit.

How come the ONLF are the only somalis who consistently speak against them?

Anyways, AUN I hope this was a one off and there won't be any revenge attacks.

Onlf and liyu are clan malitias of Ogaden, I don't care what they say about their ilk.

There will be revenge attacks Inshallah, I am asking for some information from hy relatives and there are lots of people leaving sanaag and burco in their way to gashaamo. shouldn't be a boring Ramadan.

See that apologetic c*nt coldon pussyfooting around the fact that it was Ogaden killers.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You don't quit.

How come the ONLF are the only somalis who consistently speak against them?

Anyways, AUN I hope this was a one off and there won't be any revenge attacks.
They can't even if they wanted to nearly all isaaq disarmed themselves and turned there weapons in the 90s:lolbron:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They can't even if they wanted to nearly all isaaq disarmed themselves and turned there weapons in the 90s:lolbron:

Why are you laughing at this, your closest family is isaaq. :camby:

You're probably related to some of these people, and reer buuhodle are also being chased in and out by liyu I bet. You and isaaq as well as all somalis are in the exact same predicament.

2nd class in our own land. :rollseyes:

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Why are you laughing at this, your closest family is isaaq. :camby:

You're probably related to some of these people, and reer buuhodle are also being chased in and out by liyu I bet. You and isaaq as well as all somalis are in the exact same predicament.

2nd class in our own land. :rollseyes:
Tell me more:comeon:
And no I come from one of few dhulos sub clans who only mix with other dhulos/darod but mostly themselves I think I told you this a million times:childplease:
Also I like to add I think the liyu police are qashin dogs:gunsmiley:

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Don't worry guys they will be avenged for. In the next upcoming months you will see huge bomb explosions
in Kismaayo, , Garissa and many places. A lot of people are sharpening their knives, they made too
many enemies.

Onlf and liyu are clan malitias of Ogaden, I don't care what they say about their ilk.

There will be revenge attacks Inshallah, I am asking for some information from hy relatives and there are lots of people leaving sanaag and burco in their way to gashaamo. shouldn't be a boring Ramadan.

See that apologetic c*nt coldon pussyfooting around the fact that it was Ogaden killers.

Why don't you ever take part in these revenge attacks, instead of wishing other people to their deaths?

waraabe

Your superior
Don't worry guys they will be avenged for. In the next upcoming months you will see huge bomb explosions
in Kismaayo, , Garissa and many places. A lot of people are sharpening their knives, they made too
many enemies.

I called back to Hargeisa and I heard that conveys of men are leaving for gashaamo. What are you hearing in hy circles so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts