Introvert, extrovert or ambivert

What is your personality type?

• Introvert

• Extrovert

• Ambivert

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
Well the loneliness would probably dissipate if the person felt understood and seen. They’re unsettled in their spirit. Or perhaps they’re missing Allah from their life.
Alot of gaal are happy in life without Allah, another reason why happiness shouldn't be used as a mark of success. And personally, in social isolation you have the greatest opportunity to not feel unsettled in your skin and most people who are are highly sociable people who put on a fake mask/masks.

Sa_Male

I am abnormally extreme introvert with a tinge of mental illness. I love it.

I am so much an introvert that when i go out to the public i can smell people's under pitts from miles or any pungent smell out of the ordinary. I also can see thru people souls lol

by the way everybody in the forums is an introvert except @Arma
There's a difference between introversion and an objective overall heightened sense of perspicacity. I'm not an introvert but I can be very observant if I focus on being observant. And I'm sure you can muster the strength to be an extrovert if you wanted to basra, right? You aren't a scared little schoolgirl, you're an adult.

Sa_Male

Extreme introvert I don't like many people around me I always love to be alone or at least 1 person whom we understand each other very well.
As a man, feeling uncomfortable or afraid around other humans is a serious mental problem that you must remove as fast as possible. Or at least controlling it to be unnoticeable.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There's a difference between introversion and an objective overall heightened sense of perspicacity. I'm not an introvert but I can be very observant if I focus on being observant. And I'm sure you can muster the strength to be an extrovert if you wanted to basra, right? You aren't a scared little schoolgirl, you're an adult.

No. I am a scared little girl huuno. Mentally Juvenile.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Well perhaps your just very feminine, in that case you should welcome your fears :ahh:
Have you heard the voice yet? Femininity is last thing I would attribute to that recording.

Hell froze over and ibliss felt a cold shiver when that recording dropped.

Alot of gaal are happy in life without Allah, another reason why happiness shouldn't be used as a mark of success. And personally, in social isolation you have the greatest opportunity to not feel unsettled in your skin and most people who are are highly sociable people who put on a fake mask/masks.
Maybe happiness isn’t the right word. More like being content and fulfilled.

Sa_Male

Have you heard the voice yet? Femininity is last thing I would attribute to that recording.

Hell froze over and ibliss felt a cold shiver when that recording dropped.
I did hear it lmao just saw an opening for a joke and I took it :shaq:

Trending