Iran Has Officially Folded! Iranian Booty Clappers In Shambles!

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
:hahaidiot:

1727241145552.png

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Don't get me wrong, I detest the Zionists. But why does Iran talk tough if they ain't gonna fight back? If you're not going to hit back then just be quiet.

reer

VIP
Why are the Persians even involved in matters that concern the Arab Nation, especially if they're going to dither as much as they do?

:draketf::mjlol:
theyre shia. iranian military/irgc and hezbollah are supporting the syrian government which is ran by bashar al asad who comes from the alawite sect. the alawites call themselves shia even though their beliefs are heresy according to classical shia scholars but due to politics theyre accepted under the shia framework.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The statement of the Iranian President was clarified to be fake news.

The Iranian students studied under the atomic agency during the shah era in America and stole the nuclear knowledge like many countries did like Pakistan, China, India, like a theif in the night.

As for PL it hurts me their not doing the same or at least knowledge transfers with either Pakistan or Iran, you cannot safeguard your independence without nuclear weapons, the Americans have largest GDP and thru their investor class can throw money into any democracy like they do in their homeland and no country can withstand that type of financial influence. That's why countries like china and north Korea and even parts of South America have awoken to this loophole of America strict pursuing of democracy which is just a veil they know they can control your country existence thru it's financial industrial complex 😂

If America doesn't control U thru aid, it's then their investors who will and if they can't do any of that then it's military industrial complex(direct or indirect proxy war, business sanctions, global embargos like north korea and Iran) 😂

No country is cleared for nation building loans either thru IMF if they even smell a potential threat

Last edited:

Trending