Iran Is F*ck'd! Israel Not Playing Games! The Sunni Renaissance Is Upon Us!

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
For how many weeks has "Israeli retaliation" been imminent 🤣🤣

And why should Sunnis rejoice. Who do you think will take the reigns of Syria if Assad is Deposed? Well a Jewish puppet of course. As if the Assad dynasty doesn't serve them enough

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
For how many weeks has "Israeli retaliation" been imminent 🤣🤣

And why should Sunnis rejoice. Who do you think will take the reins of Syria if Assad is Deposed? Well a Jewish puppet of course. As if the Assad dynasty doesn't serve them enough
Here comes Shia lovers.

Why give your enemy a heads up? Who the hell does that?
It was most likely leaked by some Biden official like last time. Probably leaked on purpose. They don't want this to happen before the election.

"U.S. officials confirmed on Saturday that the administration is investigating an unauthorized release of classified documents that assess Israel’s plans to attack Iran." -- from the article.

SonOfMaverick

"I don’t live in darkness, darkness lives in me."
Then embrace Shia and stop pretending to be Sunni.
Steve Carell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

You know what, I might just do that. 🎀

It was most likely leaked by some Biden official like last time. Probably leaked on purpose. They don't want this to happen before the election.

"U.S. officials confirmed on Saturday that the administration is investigating an unauthorized release of classified documents that assess Israel’s plans to attack Iran." -- from the article.
Makes you wonder if they've got something else planned and in mind.

Sunni what? Are you celebrating the zionists beating the shia?

Are you a madkhali? or do you believe Sunnism is MBS/MBZ?

Sunnis support the destruction of the apartheid state and anything that hastens it, your title is ridiculous.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Makes you wonder if they've got something else planned and in mind.
Obviously, US doesn’t want war with Iran they have to deal with china rn. Israel is burdening US interests globally and reshaping the world order through its colonial nature warfare

Trending