Ireland is a NO-GO for migrants

When will these guys relize Ireland and England is VERY diffrent

remember the IRA? They were blowing up biulding and police stations and the uk had to declare a full blown war on them and send SAS

mark my words the Irish will be the first Europeans to violently remove immagrants and all the other European nations will follow.

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
tbh its their land, Ireland has not invaded and destroyed any countries. Its quite the opposite, they got genocided by the british so its pretty understandable. Either way its a wake up call for somalis, work together, or be a qaxooti in the atlantic ocean.

They were the isis of their time lol. Most if not all hate the uk, a very big cuqdad against the uk.

Last edited:
It's a globalist agenda to fill all the western nations with hordes of immigrants so the 'Js' can control the country from within. Destroying nations and cultures to create a melting pot of refugees..

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
It's a globalist agenda to fill all the western nations with hordes of immigrants so the 'Js' can control the country from within. Destroying nations and cultures to create a melting pot of refugees..
cadaan did it to themselves, they worship a yahuud man. Yahuud control the left and right, now that the left has done its job you see a exponential growth in the right wing. Cadaan know this but are willfully ignorant. With ireland, they say whats on their mind. Ik somalis would be very very angry if hordes of cadaan, brown or mathow people took over.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Migrants are not bothering the Irish and barely have any affect on their day-day life

right wing Irish are not popular or supported

remember the IRA? They were blowing up biulding and police stations and the uk had to declare a full blown war on them and send SAS

mark my words the Irish will be the first Europeans to violently remove immagrants and all the other European nations will follow.

They don’t have to let you in why are immigrants so entitled ? It’s their country if they say we don’t need immigrants or other cultures so be it

Chillin

Farxiyo fiska’s body guard
lol the account uberboyo is corny I remember seeing his tiktoks nigga hates woman and is addicted to nietzche and Schopenhauer

They don’t have to let you in why are immigrants so entitled ? It’s their country if they say we don’t need immigrants or other cultures so be it
If they have an issue with immigrants they should take it up with their government, ask for changes in their immigration policy etc. Not this low iq bs of trying to intimidate some miskeen guy who can’t speak English so well.

I’d say the same exact thing with Somalis who complain about Oromo immigrants in Somaliland/putland, if they have an issue with the immigrants tell the government to fix up and make stricter boarders and a robust immigration system instead of bullying some Oromos and burning their shacks.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tbh its their land, Ireland has not invaded and destroyed any countries. Its quite the opposite, they got genocided by the british so its pretty understandable. Either way its a wake up call for somalis, work together, or be a qaxooti in the atlantic ocean.

They were the isis of their time lol. Most if not all hate the uk, a very big cuqdad against the uk.

I agree with you that they didn't colonize anyone, but it's so funny they're anti-immigration concerning their past of being the OG refugees. There are more O'Briens in America than Ireland. Even the UK has 3x as many Irish as those in Ireland lol. You can only have numbers that huge outside of Ireland if you were emigrating elsewhere en masse for centuries. So their moaning about immigration is kind of funny.

hnj8qocfvje41.png

ba1mqimpi7m71.png

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I agree with you that they didn't colonize anyone, but it's so funny they're anti-immigration concerning their past of being the OG refugees. There are more O'Briens in America than Ireland. Even the UK has 3x as many Irish as those in Ireland lol. You can only have numbers that huge outside of Ireland if you were immigrating elsewhere for centuries. So their moaning about immigration is kind of funny.

View attachment 330919
View attachment 330920
Most people that claim Irish in the US and Canada are 70% eastern European.

The Europeans were the first Globalist instead of remaining in their continent they colonized people from all over the world. They have themselves to blame ( by Europeans I mean western Europe).