Irir samaale link up in Baabili. Elders against Oromofication of Somaliland

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
We are Muslim brothers bla bla etc… is how we ended up losing so much land around Harar and Babile to the Oromo.

These Somaliland supporters on Twitter and Facebook support Oromo when they are fighting Geri and they suppport Canfar against the Ciise. I have never seen such hateful people. They have no idea what Oromo want, very stupid.

We are Muslim brothers bla bla etc… is how we ended up losing so much land around Harar and Babile to the Oromo.

These Somaliland supporters on Twitter and Facebook support Oromo when they are fighting Geri and they suppport Canfar against the Ciise. I have never seen such hateful people. They have no idea what Oromo want, very stupid.
I prefer the Canfar over the Gallas at least they're culturally closer to us

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
just watched the video and these omotic looking laangaabs are talking about Las Anod. Yaab badana. Imagine being a laangaab forced to be part of Oromia and talking about a Darod city 1,000 km away?

:drakewtf:

cuqdad filled garamgaram lacnatullahi

just watched the video and these omotic looking laangaabs are talking about Las Anod. Yaab badana. Imagine being a laangaab forced to be part of Oromia and talking about a Darod city 1,000 km away?

:drakewtf:

cuqdad filled garamgaram lacnatullahi

Huh are you okay in the head? They literally advised Somaliland to stay away from Oromo and that they should forgive each other over that minor las canod coflict. Are you even Somali Horta? :dead:

Awdalite

Araabi

@NidarNidar

Youre probably going to dislike this but your subclan have recently reintegrated the Xeebjire who became Oromized in Oromia lol.

"We are the same people (Xeebjire Gadabursi) but because of our history speak different languages."

So this mf is not even a harti?
Puntite queen and I have been studying him carefully. Why on earth would a Harti get angry at a Somali elder from Baabili encouraging for peace and unity between Somali brothers and to do tanaazul regarding the skirmishes at las caanod? The elder is literally asking the Somaliland government to set aside enmity and to unite as Somalinimo against Oromo threat.

Someone tag the queen

He got angry because of the Siyaad Barre comment :russ: It’s true though, Siyaad is the reason why Somalia is in this mess today.

Puntite queen and I have been studying him carefully. Why on earth would a Harti get angry at a Somali elder from Baabili encouraging for peace and unity between Somali brothers and to do tanaazul regarding the skirmishes at las caanod? The elder is literally asking the Somaliland government to set aside enmity and to unite as Somalinimo against Oromo threat.

Someone tag the queen

He got angry because of the Siyaad Barre comment :russ: It’s true though, Siyaad is the reason why Somalia is in this mess today.
Waryaahe thats explains a lot. I was wondering why on earth this nigga was so invested in the LA conflict even more than Dhulos themselves. Wax ka dhaqanxun fkd man arag, nigga was posting dead bodies and boasting about during ramadan. Is there a qabiil reerkani havent claimed online?

Thegoodshepherd

VIP
@Step a side somalinimo cid kale uga sheekey
D9EC7BD0-2896-422D-AD70-14613B1EBFD0.png

@Almis anoo siil kuu jeexay in aan kula googoosto waa iga xaaraan. Alle ha ii cafiyo dunoobta aan idinka galay.

@Step a side somalinimo cid kale uga sheekey
View attachment 332700

@Almis anoo siil kuu jeexay in aan kula googoosto waa iga xaaraan. Alle ha ii cafiyo dunoobta aan idinka galay.

That’s fake propaganda and I will proof it. Read the last line of the first paragraph here "there has been continuous complaints about how the referendum was conducted and administered"

IMG_0632.jpeg

IMG_0635.jpeg

Oromo claim over half the territory brother including Babile town, in the 90s before the regions were defined Babile Town had many political parties setting up office including OPDO, UPD and ESDL, this area was historically peaceful between the two ethniticies during the Derg and Selassie but since the 90s the conflict still exist but it is a frozen conflict that can erupt any time, the referendum was preceeded by a PM appointed committee that determined what kebeles and towns are to be delineated which led to the referendum that was again conducted questionably and never accepted.

IMG_0634.jpeg

@Thegoodshepherd btw the “somalinimo” the Hawiye elder is on about is in the number 7 🇸🇴 not K5 :russ:

This is the K5 “somalinimo”

IMG_0631.jpeg

Babible Somali section has about 180k in their fake census and they have only 4 MPs while Nogob that has about 40k more has 12 and another one where the Dhulbahante live with the same population as Babile has 18 MPs

That’s Babile and Doolo. Look at the difference in the number of representatives and the yearly budget. According to that pop. count, there is only 5k difference :dead:

If this is true this is good, there needs to be an iron wall of Somalinimo defending every inch of our land.
You understood the mission 🫡

Somalis in the number 7 need to unite and once they are strong enough they should try and help their Dir, Darood, Hawiye and other Samaale tribes inside Ethiopia be it financially or militarily

Geri koombe are fighting with the Jaarso who are dir of course other dir clans will support them

Trending