Irir samaale link up in Baabili. Elders against Oromofication of Somaliland

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Take your bullshit Ogadenian made census somewhere else man. Think we stupid. I have been karbaashing MJ’s all my life. I don’t start dulmi. K5 is run by your low iq tribe who are slaves to Oromo/Amhara. Nothing to do with MJ.
The census projection was made at Ethiopias height of being Anti-Ogaden/ONLF in 2007. Even if unreliable why would it be in favor of Ogadens and why would Cagjars rigged election results be any more credible lol

“oromo slaves”, the people in your post barely even speak Somali anymore and live within Oromia. Do you have any self awareness?

Anyways Heres the census link I actually carry receipts for whatever I claim. Have a good day :nvjpqts:

The census projection was made at Ethiopias height of being Anti-Ogaden/ONLF in 2007. Even if unreliable why would it be in favor of Ogadens and why would Cagjars rigged election results be any more credible lol

“oromo slaves”, the people in your post barely even speak Somali anymore and live within Oromia. Do you have any self awareness?

Anyways Heres the census link I actually carry receipts for whatever I claim. Have a good day :nvjpqts:
They barely speak kulaha. What language were they speaking in the video?

Whoever is the president (Ogaden) cooks the numbers in his office. The last count they increased the Somali section to over 350k 😂. Come on bro don’t you ever dare bring me Ethiopian census to proof a point. Also you are comparing a woreda (Somali half of Baabili) to a Zone and they couldn’t even go to all parts of Baabili (K5 part) :camby:

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
They barely speak kulaha. What language were they speaking in the video?

Whoever is the president (Ogaden) cooks the numbers in his office. The last count they increased the Somali section to over 350k 😂. Come on bro don’t you ever dare bring me Ethiopian census to proof a point. Also you are comparing a woreda (Somali half of Baabili) to a Zone and they couldn’t even go to all parts of Baabili (K5 part) :camby:
So you post election results from facebook to make an inference about population but when I bring the official census you dont want it?

You dont even realize how braindead you sound:heh:

So you post election results from facebook to make an inference about population but when I bring the official census you dont want it?

You dont even realize how braindead you sound:heh:
Nothing called official. They both “fake”. Yours is even worse. 77k kulaha :drakelaugh:

IMG_0639.jpeg

IMG_0637.jpeg

Trending