Is Af hooyo Mataalo / barbie Somali better than of Af MayMay

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Which is easier to understand Af May May Somali or Af barbi Somali?
So I can understand the barbie one and can semi understand the af many but the af maay sounds more pleasing to the ear than the barbie one where she is straight up butchering the language and it just sounds so horrendous.

So I can understand the barbie one and can semi understand the af many but the af maay sounds more pleasing to the ear than the barbie one where she is straight up butchering the language and it just sounds so horrendous.
I havent meet anyone that spoke Af Maay and yes its a great Somali language, but I person know a lot of Somali people in my age group that talk similar to this. I coined the term Af Barabie because it sound hilarious but after a while youll start to understand what they are saying, but its how they pronounce certain Somali word is the fun part.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I havent meet anyone that spoke Af Maay and yes its a great Somali language, but I person know a lot of Somali people in my age group that talk similar to this. I coined the term Af Barabie because it sound hilarious but after a while youll start to understand what they are saying, but its how they pronounce certain Somali word is the fun part.
No af barbie is literally r*pe of our language.

No af barbie is literally r*pe of our language.
Yes, your actually right especially in the cadence and her speech tempo it highly similar but Af Maay is a smoother and a bit faster but Af barbie also has a lot of upspeak. which makes statements sound like questions.

Trending