Is Ahmed Madoobe ill?

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I havent seen him say anything in a while, rumours are he is away in UAE in the hospital. I am very concerned for him, ilahi ha caafiyo

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Not good.

It is one of the known ways the Zionist UAE manipulates politicians.
That risk is always present considering they cant live in Somalia.

Im starting to get sick of Kenyas presence these days aswell. Hopefully we can remove Ethiopia from Gedo then rid ourselves of this burden. Theyve outlived their usefulness for us.

TekNiKo

VIP
That risk is always present considering they cant live in Somalia.

Im starting to get sick of Kenyas presence these days aswell. Hopefully we can remove Ethiopia from Gedo then rid ourselves of this burden. Theyve outlived their usefulness for us.
I suprinsigly agree, If kenya is removed no need for itoobiya.But Kenyan politics is worrying me lately I heard Ruto sold the JMKIA to Indians. He didnt learn from Gen Z protests

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I suprinsigly agree, If kenya is removed no need for itoobiya.But Kenyan politics is worrying me lately I heard Ruto sold the JMKIA to Indians. He didnt learn from Gen Z protests
Was that finalized?

Also dont think too much about the protests. These jareèrs were hyping up their Gen Z like they did something new. Everyone in Nairobis been tasting tear gas or bullets every few years since 2007. It wont amount to much more.

Not good.

It is one of the known ways the Zionist UAE manipulates politicians.
This. Once they move your family to Abu Dhabi it's either do the UAE's bidding, or watch your wife and children get raped and tortured. The families of all the uae backed militia leaders in southern yemen are all in abu dhabi. One false move and your family pays the price.

C050140D-22C6-466C-BC57-33A2B5E8907E.jpeg

Last edited:

Grimmer

Reer guri
I seen him in Saudi a few months ago while I was doing umrah. I actually got to speak to him for a brief moment. He was with his nephew that sounded like he was from America. He looked fine to me but just a little older.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Subhanallah heard it’s cancer. Used to hate this man early in hassans term, but I’ve developed a soft spot for him after he remained stern on SSC-K attending the FMS meeting. ilahay ha afiyo

TekNiKo

VIP
Subhanallah heard it’s cancer. Used to hate this man early in hassans term, but I’ve developed a soft spot for him after he remained stern on SSC-K attending the FMS meeting. ilahay ha afiyo
I agree, I fear a great war if he were to gofor succession war shall ensue he is the Robert Baratheon of JL