Is bidaar hereditary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
And how far has the research come? I always se anti bidaar commercials on tv.

But it's never faraaxs that are modeling.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
My dad is 57 years old and does not have a bidaar. I think it comes down to luck.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Yeaah but only from the maternal side! If your abtis are bald, game over :ufdup:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Yeaah but only from the maternal side! If your abtis are bald, game over :ufdup:
Really?

My sons are lucky. Neither of my parents have bidaar lineage.

Im gonna have to research this. I could have sworn baldness comes from the father side.

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
Really?

Im gonna have to research this. I could have sworn baldness comes from the father side.

The myth is that it comes from your mother's side but that has been proven untrue.

Horta bidaars can look better on some faraxs

No hair = No fucked up hairlines:pachah1:

Wouldn't you prefer having a bidaar but having a proportioned face or having hair with a nacalutallah hairline ?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Yes.
Resign yourself to being afflicted with the bidhaar condition for life if you have it in your genes, scientists have found the cure to malaria but not male pattern baldness :farole:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Really?

My dad has a bidaar but it's an exception because he's a doctor and it compliments him well! You can tell miles away he's not those typical Somali odays that got bidaar out of rafaad :francis: Surprisingly me being his eldest son, my hairline is intact! I have had my afro little over 3 years :mjswag:

My dad is 67 and has full hair. Meanwhile my brother has the assalmu calaykum version and he is 28. Two of my abtis are bald tho.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
yes

if u see anybody saying it's not, it's some nigga with a bidaar who's in denial :siilaanyolaugh:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Justin Trudeau, Will Smith and Drake have dodged the colossal bullet. Their fathers are mr clean himself kkkkkkk. I think the likelihood is greater of you getting bidaar if your father and the brothers of your mother are afflicted with bidaar. It's a number game and luck of the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.