Is bidaar hereditary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Men who have a bald father are more likely to become bald.
Nope.
My dad is 67 and has full hair. Meanwhile my brother has the assalmu calaykum version and he is 28. Two of my abtis are bald tho.
You get hair genetics from Hooyo:francis:
So 2/3 Somali men should cease to exist?
We should. To prevent the bad genes from being passed on

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Whether or not you'll go bald depends on if the X chromosome Hooyo gave you got the bidaar gene. Top stop bidaar you'd have to kill off the women carrying the gene:damedamn:
Justin Trudeau, Will Smith and Drake have dodged the colossal bullet. Their fathers are mr clean himself kkkkkkk. I think the likelihood is greater of you getting bidaar if your father and the brothers of your mother are afflicted with bidaar. It's a number game and luck of the draw.
Your father has nothing to do with you having bidaar or not. He only gave you the Y chromosome (sperm cell) and it's the X chromosome (egg cell) that decides your fate. And even if your mothers father and brothers don't have bidaar she could be secretly carrying the gene and pass it onto you.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Does this make us inbred? majority of faraaxs have bidaar :francis:

genetic diversity has little to do with inbreeding but more to do with new genes being allowed to flow in. if you're isolated the same genes will be passed around like hotcakes.

that being said they found a genetic link on both the x and y chromosomes iirc.

It's simply from over masturbation, here is a direct quote from a study with detailed affects of this, key point to remember is that masturbation is the same as sex with a condom, both deplete were as intercourse without it doesn't give off the same affect as you take back in that which you deplete.

This is the case for all those man that have bidaar before the age of 40 as natural depletion occurs after this independent of action.

masturbation is the most effective way to burn out testosterone into DHT and to melt down the brain's acetylcholine, dopamine and serotonin nervous systems.
Binding of DHT into the hair rooting cells results in premature hair loss. Disbanding DHT from the hair rooting cells will regrow hair.

Melting the acetylcholine system and its associated parasympathetic nervous function will mess up the liver functions for loss of good enzymes essential for the hormonal and neurotransmitter syntheses, resulting malfunction of neuro-endocrine disorder. With less acetylcholine in the nervous synapses and the ending, the nervous signal transmission is blocked and the nervous circuits encounter high "resistance."

Screwing up the brain's dopamine system kills libido and deactivate the brain (hypothalamus)/Pituitary/thyroid axis, resulting in less acetylcholine synthesis in the brain, deactivation of the brain/pituitary/adrenal/testicular axis, and over-production of prolactin (orgasm inhibitor) in the pituitary and Sex-Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) that freezes testosterone availability. Dopamine is also essential for the signal amplification of vision and hearing.

Killing the serotonin system triggers misfiring of co-located neurons in the interneuron junctions (co-location of dopamine/acetylcholine/serotonin/GABA in the brains, somatic/sympathetic/serotonin in the spinal cords, or somatic/parasympathetic/serotonin in th

Yo is it true that a somali guy with soft hair will lose it sooner than a somali with hard hair, cuz all the faaraxs that i know who got nice soft wavy hair are starting to lose it right now.. It is a tragedy..
It really is... :francis:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It's definitely all the inbreeding and marrying within qabiils. We should all marry out of the race tbh otherwise imagine all the problems we currently have and magnify them by 10. That said, all our good characteristics will also be magnified but do we really need those bidaars going back further?

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
It's simply from over masturbation, here is a direct quote from a study with detailed affects of this, key point to remember is that masturbation is the same as sex with a condom, both deplete were as intercourse without it doesn't give off the same affect as you take back in that which you deplete.

This is the case for all those man that have bidaar before the age of 40 as natural depletion occurs after this independent of action.
so it's only masturbation? this doesnt even withstand basic scrutiny wtf

:leon:

Wrote something similar years ago on somnet about masturbation causing hairloss, they called me a quack but years later since giving up that vile vice, my hairline is prefect still a childlike NW1 while many of my former HS and Uni friends are bald or balding.

These people just don't want to listen, they're set in their ways and believe the lies medical establishment told him, yea, because masturbation is healthy. :francis:

They probably continue on their wicked ways, start losing hair, vigour, vitality and youth too early, and will be prescribed poison such as finasteride which destroys the prostate, the same vital gland that produces semen, the very life-force of a man. And after listening to the lies, they probably become suicidal and prescribed anti-depressants which will make things even worse. It’s a never ending cycle, where the capitalist morally bankrupted medical industry continues to win. Also believe refined carbs/sugars exacerbates the male pattern baldness as well, but the root cause of masturbation and out of whack hormone profile.

@Inquisitive_ You need to stop dropping gems for free, need to start charging people for your information and knowledge wallahi :wow:
:wow1:

:leon:

Wrote something similar years ago on somnet about masturbation causing hairloss, they called me a quack but years later since giving up that vile vice, my hairline is prefect still a childlike NW1 while many of my former HS and Uni friends are bald or balding.

These people just don't want to listen, they're set in their ways and believe the lies medical establishment told him, yea, because masturbation is healthy. :francis:

They probably continue on their wicked ways, start losing hair, vigour, vitality and youth too early, and will be prescribed poison such as finasteride which destroys the prostate, the same vital gland that produces semen, the very life-force of a man. And after listening to the lies, they probably become suicidal and prescribed anti-depressants which will make things even worse. It’s a never ending cycle, where the capitalist morally bankrupted medical industry continues to win. Also believe refined carbs/sugars exacerbates the male pattern baldness as well, but the root cause of masturbation and out of whack hormone profile.

@Inquisitive_ You need to stop dropping gems for free, need to start charging people for your information and knowledge wallahi

Thanks bro! It's a free community service, my way of giving back. What's most disturbing is that I quoted a scientific research paper that supports the arguments unequivocally yet he still dismisses it without question.

When I was young I used to feel sorry for these people because I falsely assumed they were a people of evidence as they always claim, and if it was presented clearly to them, they would certainly take it, how utterly wrong I was, nothing they hold dear is based on any evidence.

These people are worse then pagan's because at least the pagan argues "my forefathers said this" hence I follow their path until the end', a group of people they shared personal/blood relationships with and saw them practice what they preached, unlike these pathetic self-haters that abandoned everything to conform to Europhile occultist, devil worshippers that preach one thing but do the opposite.

These bakhti's on this forum come to you with saint Darwin, Saint Copernicus, saint Dawkins said so, all alien Europhile Neanderthal albanoid racists that think of them as less then humans, and wouldn't even invite them for a meal in their garage, yet they follow them deaf, dumb and blind with total devotion.

It's a mental sickness of the highest order, I only every understood the depth of "Only Allah guides" when I came across these people, and another verse says "he misleads none except the defiantly disobedient" (2:26), these people make cringe and puke in disgust.

Status
Not open for further replies.