is having a daughter the is the worst thing that could happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I'm gunna sneak into the next xaflaad in my area and then there is about lots of bang bang to happen
after it :ummhmsmiley:.
Just keep your sland flag at home and be ready to wave the blue flag:ufdup:
I asked you what you've done, not what you hope to do. You're a 20 something year old virgin who can't even talk to women irl so I'm not banking on you continuing your family lineage anytime soon.:tacky:

It's sad that all you have to offer your parents is the possibility of children. A very tiny possibility at that. :francis:
You know don fucked up right:ufdup:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I have already addressed this in my previous thread. And I find many of these comments rather insulting. My grandfather, God rest his soul had daughters, one wife and was a God-fearing monogamous man. He has something in common with my own father. My grandfather wanted each one of his daughters to have a post-secondary education. 2 have university degrees from the US, 1 with a doctorate and the last one that choose an unconventional path, and she is quite wealthy. Under these circumstances who needs sons. Plus, my mother's side of the family is better known than my father's side. :win:

I have already addressed this in my previous thread. And I find many of these comments rather insulting. My grandfather, God rest his soul had daughters, one wife and was a God-fearing monogamous man. He has something in common with my own father. My grandfather wanted each one of his daughters to have a post-secondary education. 2 have university degrees from the US, 1 with a doctorate and the last one that choose an unconventional path, and she is quite wealthy. Under these circumstances who needs sons. Plus, my mother's side of the family is better known than my father's side. :win:

Good for your mother's family:ehh::kobeok::mjdontkno:

I asked you what you've done, not what you hope to do. You're a 20 something year old virgin who can't even talk to women irl so I'm not banking on you continuing your family lineage anytime soon.:tacky:

It's sad that all you have to offer your parents is the possibility of children. A very tiny possibility at that. :francis:

Bismillah, look at this loose woman. When was he supposed to lose his virginity? Fear Allah

:urgh:

:sass1:

Apollo

VIP
I hope to only get sons not because I find women inferior, but I can relate to sons more.

I will raise them to become bad asses, make sure none of that Western metrosexual effeminate crap creeps into them.

As a brother of 4 guys, and part of a family that seems to be popping nothing but more men. Id kill to have a daughter, or a sister of my own.
Besides its proven daughters are more likely to succeed in their academics and stick around for their parents more than sons.

But all that is negated by the idea of another dude doing butt stuff to her. God have mercy on us :(:(:O27GWRK:

S

syntax

I just can't wait till we can genetically engineer our own children. I hope it happens in my lifetime. I guess it might seem immoral and unethical but it puts a whole new meaning to procreation. I wouldn't be suprised if it becomes acceptable in our society in the future, everything these days is a la carte anyways.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

As a brother of 4 guys, and part of a family that seems to be popping nothing but more men. Id kill to have a daughter, or a sister of my own.
Besides its proven daughters are more likely to succeed in their academics and stick around for their parents more than sons.

But all that is negated by the idea of another dude doing butt stuff to her. God have mercy on us :(:(:O27GWRK:
tumblr_inline_nnw9p39GJD1t2hcmy_500.gif

Apollo

VIP
I just can't wait till we can genetically engineer our own children. I hope it happens in my lifetime. I guess it might seem immoral and unethical but it puts a whole new meaning to procreation. I wouldn't be suprised if it becomes acceptable in our society in the future, everything these days is a la carte anyways.

I don't think it will be applicable to humans until ~2100.

They will first mess around with animals for decades before trying it out on humans.

S

syntax

I don't think it will be applicable to humans until ~2100.

They will first mess around with animals for decades before trying it out on humans.
Chinese have already done it on human embryos. Of course it's still in thr primitive stages, but it's been already done. A lack of science isn't holding us back, it's the scientific community in the west trying to uphold some moral and ethical standards. Genetic engineering is banned in a lot of places in the world and China was heavily criticized by the International scientific community.

Can you imagine living in a world where the rich can manufacture genetically superior children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts