Is "isku dhex karis" baasto possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The monstrosity

6410079.jpg

That's waste of food and plate space. Basto is so nasty and rice is tolerable.

VixR

Veritas
I can confirm this! It's been ages since I've heard of it, but I do remember.
It doesn't seem like something real..I've never heard of it. It seems like a Western Somali restaurant manifestation. I bet ppl back in Somalia don't know wtf you're talking about if u say u want a 'federation'. Still sounds funny to me :dead:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Thats a no from me. I can imagine stray food bits flying into my side of the plate.
The other day we asked for bariis and baasto, nigga gave us both in a Captain America saxan.

:francis: You gotta like strategically gather your portion to a side and watch the others fight over their bariis and baastoland,

10 points to the nigga that snatches the banana first.

:deadmanny:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Do you pour caano in your orange juice too? :francis:
No that's nasty.

The textures of those two are not complimentary. Not to mention it being illegal in parts of Italy and China
Lol Italy can stfu. To them pasta is the greatest thing ever and even so much as adding a side of meat to a pasta dish is akin to blasphemy. And the Chinese think the long grain rice that we eat is only fit for animal consumption. Even without federation the way we make barice and baasto is disgusting to them. If they found out about the bananas they'd loose their minds lol.

It doesn't seem like something real..I've never heard of it. It seems like a Western Somali restaurant manifestation. I bet ppl back in Somalia don't know wtf you're talking about if u say u want a 'federation'. It still sounds funny to me :dead:
I don't remember questioning it at the time, but I admit reading it now it does sound strange.

But then it's not too strange considering a certain name Burao people have for baguette :icon lol:

The other day we asked for bariis and baasto, nigga gave us both in a Captain America saxan.

:francis: You gotta like strategically gather your portion to a side and watch the others fight over their bariis and baastoland,

I remember having border skirmishes for meat when my side was empty. Eating communally never works lmao :mjlol:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
But then it's not too strange considering a certain name Burao people have for baguette :icon lol:
:yloezpe: I forgot what it was, jog my memory. If I remember it was called "Aabaha guskiis" or some sus ass shit like that.

Pfft! The real winner is whoever inconspicuously slides his fingers under the rice to hunt for any meat pieces from the other sides. Amateurs go for the banana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending