Queen of the light
VIP
Latin women

images

409173741_l.jpg

165448dca975c7655bd1e1c230c3bb51.jpg

Somali queens.

Two can play that game dumb ass @Freebandz
Their buetiful girls but I would love images with more racial diversity most of these xalimos are I hate to say it light skinned where is our chocolate girls ? I want to capture raw images of everyday girls wondering minding their own bussiness attending university or working hard at their job. Now that would be a photo worthy of any attention I'm pretty sure the last one is literally caked in mame up whilst the women on top are not wearing any so hard comparison to make.

This one of the major issues with the Salafi movement. They have this harsh methodology where they try to look for the most outrageous opinion in a matter to deem something haram and refuse to acknowledge whether there is a different of opinion or not. The general principle of Shari'a is that everything is halal if it is not explicitly mentioned to be haram in the Quran or the Sunnah. This deen was meant to be easy and compatible with our fitrah. Only those things that transgress against it and cause corruption are unlawful.

I feel really sad for anyone who truly adheres to the religion. Its absolutely depressing for you guys to not see the invisible shackles...

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Breast milk is healthy and if a couple engage in coitus there is bound to be milk intererence best to aviod any sexual contact when breast feeding folks

angrycat

not so sad after all
I know. I think they are bored and just want to ask something.

"Sheikh, intee baahi aad ku heeso doofar ma la cunikaraa"

lame questions like that

Status
Not open for further replies.