Is it schizophrenic to talk to yourself while high?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only smoked weed today because I was very stressed today and the weed has made it worse. I'm panicking. I have minor things I have to do tomorrow and it's making me panic.

What a terrible thing to smoke

waraabe

Your superior
I only smoked weed today because I was very stressed today and the weed has made it worse. I'm panicking. I have minor things I have to do tomorrow and it's making me panic.

What a terrible thing to smoke

Never smoke when you are worried.

Why lsd?

Why do we smell funky?

No down sides and awesome trips. If you're going to go through the trouble of taking a drug, take a bloody hallucinogen not some drug that gives you the same high you would have got if you got your backside to the gym.

Unlike weed - which smells like xaar - and can trigger schizophrenia in certain people, cause paranoia etc.

waraabe

Your superior
No down sides and awesome trips. If you're going to go through the trouble of taking a drug, take a bloody hallucinogen not some drug that gives you the same high you would have got if you got your backside to the gym.

Unlike weed - which smells like xaar - and can trigger schizophrenia in certain people, cause paranoia etc.

Meh.

No please dont do this. This is a horrible thing to use. I have a very simple issue I have to address tomorrow and it's been eating my mind for 4 hours. I'm thinking of all these ways of how to fix the issue. I'm thinking of all the consequences that will occur. I'm making this a bigger issue than it is. I'm in a crazed state

I flushed down all the weed I had.

VixR

Veritas
The only drug I would ever take is LSD.

I bet you guys smell funky as hell.
I'm more interested in taking a hallucinogenic over weed too lol.
No please dont do this. This is a horrible thing to use. I have a very simple issue I have to address tomorrow and it's been eating my mind for 4 hours. I'm thinking of all these ways of how to fix the issue. I'm thinking of all the consequences that will occur. I'm making this a bigger issue than it is. I'm in a crazed state

I flushed down all the weed I had.
Internet consensus suggests eating, exercise, and showering to unhigh yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.