Is it schizophrenic to talk to yourself while high?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
No down sides and awesome trips. If you're going to go through the trouble of taking a drug, take a bloody hallucinogen not some drug that gives you the same high you would have got if you got your backside to the gym.

Unlike weed - which smells like xaar - and can trigger schizophrenia in certain people, cause paranoia etc.

False I know a couple of people who have had bad trips, it does what weed does regarding your problems in life they become amplified but to a lesser degree than weed. Abdijohnson sounds like a prime candidate for a bad trip, he should take it though it will force him to confront himself .

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Man probably
I feel so much better now.

I'm not high anymore.

Never get high when you are not having a good day. Worst feeling ever.

I'll make sure to never get high again

Bruh you coulda atleast sold that on to someone else if you're not gonna smoke it.

:fantasia2:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I can see why this crap is banned.

You smoked crap precisely because it's banned. Had it been legal you would've known what strain you're smoking and consequently could've chosen a more mellow variety to smoke.

Then again, weed isn't for everyone.
:manny:

You smoked crap precisely because it's banned. Had it been legal you would've known what strain you're smoking and consequently could've chosen a more mellow variety to smoke.

Then again, weed isn't for everyone.
:manny:

This wasn't shit weed since it hit me very hard.

I'm writing to my MP to vote against its legalization in the Spring. Rational people don't want this terrible drug sold openly.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
This wasn't shit weed since it hit me very hard.

I'm writing to my MP to vote against its legalization in the Spring. Rational people don't want this terrible drug sold openly.

I'm not saying it was weak but maybe your connect laced that shit.

One letter won't stop the green tide
:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.