Is it true Somali guys are worshipped in Scandinavia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Germanic women in general are totally cucked. They have high interracial dating/marriage rates.

Southern European and Eastern European women are racist as f*ck though. They don't date non-whites, or at very low numbers compared to the Germanics.

The Germanics are in self-destruction mode.

Scandinavian people including women can be quite racist. I was once in an airport there leaving to go back home and these two young women gave me the most dirtiest look I can ever imagine while I was shopping at the duty free.

I am not sure why they gave me the dirty look randomly

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
They are not worshipped its just that Scandinavian people are very liberal when it comes to Sex. It's true though they are prettier classier than English women on average.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
White people here don't really give a f*ck. In the big cities here you see both white men and white women date interracially. No different than UK or USA really

:kanyeshrug:

Plenty of non whites live in Copenhagen and Aarhus.

Bielsa

VIP
Germanic women in general are totally cucked. They have high interracial dating/marriage rates.

Southern European and Eastern European women are racist as f*ck though. They don't date non-whites, or at very low numbers compared to the Germanics.

The Germanics are in self-destruction mode.

And the Germanic people are more successful than the shuuci eastern Europeans. Bigger economy, better living standards, better values etc. I'd rather be a cuck Nordic than a shuuci eastern European. EU turned shit once the borders was opened to those losers.

Bielsa

VIP
Scandinavian people including women can be quite racist. I was once in an airport there leaving to go back home and these two young women gave me the most dirtiest look I can ever imagine while I was shopping at the duty free.

I am not sure why they gave me the dirty look randomly

This guy's life experience revolves around airports. You've become a meme lol.

Lol, if that was the case all the skinnies in holland and uk would milk the eu free movement and all move to Sweden

This is just too good to be true.

The generational moral decline continues, out of all people the Europhile Neanderthal Albanoid with the smallest pineal glands from all the races, hence their barbaric genocidal past.

I could understand the love Cuhsitic, nilotic, or bantu groups, but albanoid neanderthal shocking.

Bohol

VIP
The reason UK has large percentage of ugly white women is because their chav (lower class) population is very high.
Chavs are those who historically had very bad genes and committed incest. The comedy show Little Britain is based on them.

article-2195839-14C0DD3A000005DC-289_634x796.jpg

chav_gurl.jpg

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
The reason UK has large percentage of ugly white women is because their chav (lower class) population is very high.
Chavs are those who historically had very bad genes and committed incest. The comedy show Little Britain is based on them.

article-2195839-14C0DD3A000005DC-289_634x796.jpg

chav_gurl.jpg

The Scandinavians believe the vikings took all the pretty women and brought them to their countries, left the uk with the ugly ones.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
lol wallahi some y'all being overly harsh on British cadaan women :dead:

They're really not that bad :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.