Is it weird if i marry a Somali..

I expect my future children to only marry a Somali? like I don't want to outright say your not allowed to marry an ajanabi but I would say I expect you all to marry a Somali since oir population isn't big and to retain our culture etc. In that way I'm not going against the deen in forbidding them to marry outside their ethnicity but highly encourage them to marry within sort of brainwashing them. What do you think? I don't want to be all be free mind of mentality towards them.

I expect my future children to only marry a Somali? like I don't want to outright say your not allowed to marry an ajanabi but I would say I expect you all to marry a Somali since oir population isn't big and to retain our culture etc. In that way I'm not going against the deen in forbidding them to marry outside their ethnicity but highly encourage them to marry within sort of brainwashing them. What do you think? I don't want to be all be free mind of mentality towards them.
They gonna end up branching out eventually if we in the west. Enviroment shapes choosing potentials just as much and is probably stronger.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Your way of thinking is perfect. They say “if you marry Muslim that’s okay” but we have no need to mix with how gifted to a T Somali genetics are. Somalis need to retain their language, culture, and looks somehow. It’s not gonna come from marry Edgard who’s a revert that won’t speak Somali around your kids.

I'd tell my son to first marry a Somali. Then try something else after he sets her up with a self-sufficient life with successful kids. At that point, it's no big deal if he marries another wife in retirement. That's what my adeer did he went over to Morocco and married a village Amazigh for the low. The first wife can freak out and divorce or just accept it for what it is. Either way, he did his job for his kids. This maneuver is only credible if you have kids that become something in life. If they failed to amount to anything aka thugs & hoes, then he doesn't deserve any late game raaxo with a new young thang.

As for my daughter honestly idk. I gotta find a guy that we can manipulate into staying with her until he dies. It's gonna be a tall order. If he does what I describe in the top paragraph, I won't be too mad though.

Last edited:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really don't think this will help if your living in the west. For instance madows Americon are trying to blur the line between them and Somalis but are pushing way west african for some reason. Abayo @pinkyandthebrain only way to avoid your genes from get cannibalised in the west by madows is to leave the west. The one good thing going for use that we have established a strong hold in Kenya and Somalia is getting better year by year. I person don't plane to have children in the west but get educated and Tech and get a remote job while living in Kenya. One thing I fear is having a kids in the west and they School system turns them qanis

Last edited:
Your way of thinking is perfect. They say “if you marry Muslim that’s okay” but we have no need to mix with how gifted to a T Somali genetics are. Somalis need to retain their language, culture, and looks somehow. It’s not gonna come from marry Edgard who’s a revert that won’t speak Somali around your kids.
Spot on

I'd tell my son to first marry a Somali. Then try something else after he sets her up with a self-sufficient life with successful kids. At that point, it's no big deal if he marries another wife in retirement. That's what my adeer did he went over to Morocco and married a village Amazigh for the low. The first wife can freak out and divorce or just accept it for what it is. Either way, he did his job for his kids. This maneuver is only credible if you have kids that become something in life. If they failed to amount to anything aka thug & hoes, then he doesn't deserve any late game raaxo with a new young thang.

As for my daughter honestly idk. I gotta find a guy that we can manipulate into staying with her until he dies. It's gonna be a tall order. If he does what I describe in the top paragraph, I won't be too mad though.
:drakelaugh:

I really don't think this will help if your living in the west. For instance madows Americon are trying to blur the line between them and Somalis but are pushing way west african for some reason. Abayo @pinkyandthebrain only way to avoid your genes from get cannibalised in the west by madows is to leave the west. The one good thing going for use that we have established a strong hold in Kenya and Somalia is getting better year by year. I person don't plane to have children in the west but get educated and Tech and get a remote job will living in Kenya. One thing I fear is having a kids in the west and they School system turns them qanis
Inshallah I will permanently leave the west

Trending