Is lesbianism normalised for all Muslims now?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The thing is a lesbain cannot penetrate another so its not as harmful as gay sex
I get that medically wise, gay sex causes alot of illnesses etc but I mean socially it’s the same thing. Lots wife was apart of that and no lesbians were spared.

Well a dildo isn’t a dick. The ruling on adultery in Islam, is that the head of deck needs to enter a vagina for it to be adultery. That would never work for lesbian. And for gays, I’m guessing it would be the shit area.

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
Well are we talking about virginity in the Islamic sense or general sense

I get that medically wise, gay sex causes alot of illnesses etc but I mean socially it’s the same thing. Lots wife was apart of that and no lesbians were spared.
Lots wife was not a part of it she just encouraged men to do it with each other
also although socially its the same thing practically as the sheikh sed gay sex is alot worse

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lots wife was not a part of it she just encouraged men to do it with each other
also although socially its the same thing practically as the sheikh sed gay sex is alot worse
Okay but in what way. I keep asking the same question. Does gay sec havw a bigger punishment, do muslims think one is morally worse?

While lesbians arw also degenerates, I kinda take back that they are equals because a lot of these gay downlow men will spread diseases to their wife and a lot of gay men are pedophiles.

From my knowledge there is no female equivalent to bacha bazi, so lesbians are less detrimental to causing moral decay in society as compared to gays. But at the end of the day both are bad.

Women are beautiful I can’t blame them
Ofc ur gonna say that ur a man
but for a women it would be weird
The only way u could understand it is ask urself if u think its normal for a man to be gay
then u will see its the same for lesbian women
they are both as weird as each other

World

VIP
Ofc ur gonna say that ur a man
but for a women it would be weird
The only way u could understand it is ask urself if u think its normal for a man to be gay
then u will see its the same for lesbian women
they are both as weird as each other
No it’s not the same thing, a woman is feminine and beautiful. Two feminine women can be attracted to each other, but two men is disgusting.

No it’s not the same thing, a woman is feminine and beautiful. Two feminine women can be attracted to each other, but two men is disgusting.
Ur only saying that bc from ur perspective 2 women are beautiful, but a women is not meant to be attracted to a beautiful women, its meant to be disgusting for women

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Season 6 What GIF by The Office

That’s equivalent to two masculine men can be attracted to each other.

I know why you are saying this but I will not elaborate. You are a bad man world.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
America or Europe same thing.
The more Somalis in one place the more likely you find diversity.
Well I’ve never seen though, so that means minnesota somalis aren’t giving them any clout or they don’t feel comfortable. Minnesota win regardless