Is low IQ to blame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis are known to have some of the lowest Intelligence quotient scores in the world just above the pygmies, aborigines and bushmen due to all the first & second cousin marriages prevalent in the culture which is of course known have to negative consequences on IQ. Is the level of IQ today the reason why we cling on to destructive pointless tribalistic thinking & religion?

:cosbyhmm:

first of all, have any extensive proper studies for iq been done on somalis? and iq doesnt equal intelligence at all.

first cousin marriages are not prevalent

Hubble

VIP
I meet a lot of intelligent Somalis, these tests aren't always indicative of low intelligence. It might be hyperactivity, lack of interest, anxiety or undernourishment behind the low scores.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
1.You're just making that up
2. Cousin marriage does happen but it's not that prevalent.
3. Where the f*ck do yall get your facts from?

Somalis are known to have some of the lowest Intelligence quotient scores in the world just above the pygmies, aborigines and bushmen due to all the first & second cousin marriages prevalent in the culture which is of course known have to negative consequences on IQ. Is the level of IQ today the reason why we cling on to destructive pointless tribalistic thinking & religion?

:cosbyhmm:

Propaganda there are not functioning schools since 25 years where and how made these numbers?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somalis are actually intelligent if given the chance but they're just lazy.

first of all, have any extensive proper studies for iq been done on somalis? and iq doesnt equal intelligence at all.

first cousin marriages are not prevalent

There is a strong correlelation between IQ & the prosperousness of a country.

I meet a lot of intelligent Somalis, these tests aren't always indicative of low intelligence. It might be hyperactivity, lack of interest, anxiety or undernourishment behind the low scores.

If you are familiar with the bell curve you would understand some individuals would fall far from the mean each direction but otherwise spare me your anecdotal stories.

1.You're just making that up
2. Cousin marriage does happen but it's not that prevalent.
3. Where the f*ck do yall get your facts from?

Making what up? That first & second cousin marriages exist and have existed for centuries or the IQ results which are well documented that somalia is among the lowest 10 countries in Africa? Where do you get your ignorance from?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Making what up? That first & second cousin marriages exist and have existed for centuries or the IQ results which are well documented that somalia is among the lowest 10 countries in Africa? Where do you get your ignorance from?

Can you show me your source? I need receipts.

My IQ is only surpassed by my iman :rejoice:

latest

Hubble

VIP
Velli can't seem to grasp any of the valid points raised in this thread. He expects us to take these figures as evidence without providing any details of the study. Then he has the nerve to accuse others of low intelligence.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Velli can't seem to grasp any of the valid points raised in this thread. He expects us to take these figures as evidence without providing any details of the study. Then he has the nerve to accuse others of low intelligence.

He's currently high on weed. The drug that is know for making people slow.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are stupid. Just look at the situation they keep finding themselves in.
They love begging, looting and lying.

FYI

You are all stupid.

Excluding me ofcourse and my clan, and few special ones, they know who they are. You know the ones who I always LIKE their posts, you guys are awesome.

Well it takes a level of intelligience to have schools in the first place.
Obvious you do not know lot about Somalia before 1991 plz go back and learn your history of your people. I bet you after you would not be here talking like.

Well it takes a level of intelligience to have schools in the first place.

Well if you the white man words here:
It is certainly to be desired that we should utilise the Somalis. There can be no doubt that they are the most intelligent race in the Protectorate. The East Africa Protectorate
by Eliot, Charles Eliot
2. The bravest, most merciless but, when they accept you, the friendliest of African peoples, the Somalis are also among the most intelligent. If they could overcome centuries of mayhem and murder, they could transform a dangerous African dustbin into a prosperous, modern state.”
‘Warriors’ by Gerald Hanley
And I have more if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.