Is the modern man masculine?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You expressed that perfectly, sister. Young boys are often influenced negatively by their peers or older men, and unfortunately, this new generation faces an even tougher challenge with easy access to the internet, corrupting and moulding their young minds, it's not too late to rehabilitate these boys, for they are not men yet.

The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth
View attachment 345538
Gallantly Gadabursi indeed.

Arigato Gozimasu

Henry Golding Thank You GIF by Ovation TV

To start, individuals must keep their tongues on the roof of their mouths, breathe from their noses and keep their mouths closed unless they are eating or speaking. They should also practice slow, low diaphragmatic breathing and speak more intentionally and slowly. These simple changes can significantly ease anxiety and agitation.

Once the basics are in place, self-discipline can improve. Adopting a healthier diet and practicing bodily awareness and embodiment can be transformative. Men especially need periods of solitude and friendships that promote personal growth—relationships with those committed to bettering their circumstances. Additionally, having clarity about life direction and working progressively toward it is essential. A more relaxed man who is content in his skin will naturally express similar feelings in his partner.

Women prefer emotional safety and are less likely to fully surrender in a relationship unless they trust their partner, even if that person is their husband. I’ve observed women acting challenging, cumbersome, or undermining in a perpetual fight-or-flight mode. If a man consistently acts authentically, it can help build her confidence and make her feel more open.

Conversely, some men remain closed off because they struggle to trust others with their vulnerability, viewing it as a weakness. They may have never felt safe themselves and fear being emasculated or torn down by a woman. This perception is misguided. Vulnerability can be a strength when shared with the right person. Someone who focuses on your assets, sets high standards, doesn't parent you, empathizes with your difficulties and focuses on growth rather than single-mindedly focusing on your limitations. That’s my perspective on this dynamic.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The body and mind are deeply connected. Weakened men often lack breath control and are primarily anxious, chest breathers. This leads to chaotic minds and frenetic energy, leaving them ungrounded and disconnected from themselves.

They tend to be either overstimulated, quick to anger, and lash out at others, unable to control their rage, or they become underwhelmed, meek, and fearful of their own power, collapsing inward instead of standing firm.

Season 8 Wtf GIF by The Office

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm helping the next generation. Don't you want to see more manly men? Or would you much rather those you can easily step on and drag endlessly? I know you are a virago that would much rather, they say in a weakened state. So you can make fun of their little manhood. It's an old pastime of yours. Remember.
200.gif

In this century we living in the men especially the urban ones start to lose their masculinity.
they start to argue with women all day on internet but will never do this in real life cause it will show how sassy they become so the internet is the best cover of their sassynezz. The rural ones are the true masculine men left on this earth sadly.
The since of masculinity is dead in America. For instance there's not male teacher there's no father in there homes. The only males they see around are the guy ones which act like women who women won't kick out. Now in addition alot of rappers who were perceived as masculine are gay and these are the people they idolized. It's done for in the west

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm helping the next generation. Don't you want to see more manly men? Or would you much rather those you can easily step on and drag endlessly? I know you are a virago that would much rather, they say in a weakened state. So you can make fun of their little manhood. It's an old pastime of yours. Remember.
200.gif

Feel Better Mental Health GIF by Sarah The Palmer

Trending