Is there a way we can edit google image and pinterest?

I typed google image and pinterest and I'm not saying some of the Somali women are ugly (your only ugly from the inside) but some of these pictures are purposely put out there so that anyone can copy and paste and make those photos go viral like my sister saw couple of days ago. Is there a way we can edit what goes inside when random people search up Google image and pinterest about somali women? we have too many enemies and we need to clean up any images they upload so a random ajanabi from a random country don't think we all look like that

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
probably not. Unless you own the website and can change it, i dont think its gonna work.

Cmon now, we all know somali people are gorgeous(especially the women). Drop dead gorgeous wallahi. I can't believe I'm saying this as a gaal but please duceyso and drop the social media, cos I can tell your brain is cooked walaal

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
I typed google image and pinterest and I'm not saying some of the Somali women are ugly (your only ugly from the inside) but some of these pictures are purposely put out there so that anyone can copy and paste and make those photos go viral like my sister saw couple of days ago. Is there a way we can edit what goes inside when random people search up Google image and pinterest about somali women? we have too many enemies and we need to clean up any images they upload so a random ajanabi from a random country don't think we all look like that
Mashallah 🥰🥰

DBDD7E60-0069-4311-922C-9F76CAC35EC3.jpeg

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Cmon now, we all know somali people are gorgeous(especially the women). Drop dead gorgeous wallahi. I can't believe I'm saying this as a gaal but please duceyso and drop the social media, cos I can tell your brain is cooked walaal
:stressed:

Trending

Latest posts